St Pauls School

Old Aug 25th 2009, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

birthdaygirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default St Pauls School

My son got into St Paul's Primary school does anybody have any information on this school and how well it performs.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 1:54 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: St Pauls School

HI there,

I don't know much about the school, except that they are just off Collymore Rock in St. Michael. there are a few children at St. Gabriel's School (where my son is, my 2 daughters are now both at St. Ursula's Secondary School) who came over from ST. Pauls a couple of years ago. I'm going to guess they are a good school, but honestly have no other information.

is this the younger one (i'm guessing)?? what happened with the 14yr old??
Old Aug 26th 2009, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

birthdaygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Sunniebgi, my older son is going to SDA as he does not have citizenship, I am applying for citizenship through registration which I assume will take some time, in order for him to get into a government school he would have needed to have taken a test, however, we are both still in England until 31/8/09 so could not take the test and my options were minimal for a boy going to secondary school. Do you have any feedback on SDA.

Thank you
Old Aug 26th 2009, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

Birthdaygirl...make certain that he still has a student visa...I remember last year when (even to the The Convent Schools) the Ministry of Education went around collecting status data on the students.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 12:24 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

my understanding is, regardless of who runs the schools, government, private, church etc, all children are required to have a student visa if they do not have citizenship or residency.

I have a friend who's son is at the Seventh Day Adventist School and is doing well. I believe I mentioned him in an earlier post. He is Muslim (I believe) and didn't get into the govt school he wanted, so this was his mothers choice of schools.. the school was fine with that and he was as well. His mother has given him the opportunity to try to transfer out to a government school (now that he has been in secondary for 2 years) but he is happy where he is.