SIM Card

Old May 22nd 2011, 7:51 am
Just Joined

Michael Digby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SIM Card

Hi – can I buy a SIM card in Barbados that I can use to telephone the UK that is less expensive than using my regular UK SIM card? I don’t mind buying a new card every time I visit. If so where do I buy one from and how much do they cost or what are the call charges? Any help would be appreciated please. Thanks Michael
Old May 22nd 2011, 8:14 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SIM Card

yea go to your nearest Digicell outlet and ask to buy a sim think the credit is 365 days now before they expire
Old May 25th 2011, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

bamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nice

And hopefully your phone is unlocked AND has quad band , if not you will have to buy a local phone along with the simcard, which you can get from BDS $ 99, so that will not break the bank.
Old May 29th 2011, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

vikki85 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are from the UK, you can buy a phone in car phone warehouse and bring with you. They are unlocked, any can hold any sim. Bare in mind that the cheaper phones i.e. gbp10 wont have quad band so wont work with an international sim. I have plenty of phones from car phone warehouse and use my LIME sim in them no problem.