shakers

Old Aug 27th 2009, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

yellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of light
Default shakers

Hi - how's about a meet up at Shakers one weekend as have never been and I see a lot of you got there already
Old Aug 27th 2009, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

hotchick21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: shakers

Hi Yellow,

I sent you a reply to your Flu posting....

I'll be posting a "meet up" within the next couple of weeks! Will be in Barbados late September & hope to meet up with you all
Old Aug 27th 2009, 5:15 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

oi oi yellow i might be "home" soon so keep in touch re shakers but you sure you gonna be able to get home after all the bevvies lol?
Old Aug 27th 2009, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

They make a KILLER mudslide at Shakers... prepare yourselves!
Old Aug 27th 2009, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

yellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of light

Hi dips - hmmmmm probably not - but then I "struggled" to get home from Holetown at 3.00 am as well (what time did you lot leave !!) so I won't let the location worry me .

Let me know when you're back and hopefully we can arrange to meet up with expat07, foxy and anyone else who cares to join.
Old Aug 27th 2009, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Icey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yellowsunset
Hi dips - hmmmmm probably not - but then I "struggled" to get home from Holetown at 3.00 am as well (what time did you lot leave !!) so I won't let the location worry me .

Let me know when you're back and hopefully we can arrange to meet up with expat07, foxy and anyone else who cares to join.
i am sooooooooo jealous, i think when i come over my partner isn't gonna get a look in i'll either be down the beach, watchin a box set or (hopefull) putting user names to faces
Old Sep 16th 2009, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

Hello Everyone,

Shakers is open again. They are back from the US and open for business! Just went there last night.

Foxy