Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

ministry of education e-mail address

ministry of education e-mail address

Old Feb 10th 2009, 11:32 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default ministry of education e-mail address

HI All,

I sent an e-mail to the Ministry of Education e-mail address listed on their website. I did receive an e-mail thanking me, but with a different address.

Sooo.. I'm leaving this here for anyone who may want to contact them re schools etc.

[email protected]

http://www.mes.gov.bb/contact.cfm This is their contact page for phone numbers (as you can see there is a different e-mail address listed).
Old Feb 11th 2009, 1:21 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ministry of education e-mail address

Originally Posted by Sunniebgi
HI All,

I sent an e-mail to the Ministry of Education e-mail address listed on their website. I did receive an e-mail thanking me, but with a different address.

Sooo.. I'm leaving this here for anyone who may want to contact them re schools etc.

[email protected]

http://www.mes.gov.bb/contact.cfm This is their contact page for phone numbers (as you can see there is a different e-mail address listed).
Wow a reply to an email in barbados lol - prove it!!!

Was it automated or a personal one? Things over the next few years are definitley going to get more technology focussed as its one of the governmenets main drives so all the website designers in Bim gonna make a good buck or two over next few years
Old Feb 11th 2009, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Serendipidy
Things over the next few years are definitley going to get more technology focussed as its one of the governmenets main drives so all the website designers in Bim gonna make a good buck or two over next few years
Hey Dipidy, do you think there are lots of web designers on the island? Or do you think they're hiring expats? I'm wondering how likely it might be for a friend of mine to get a job here if he was interested.

Thanks,
F
Old Feb 12th 2009, 1:25 am

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Foxy_fromCanada
Hey Dipidy, do you think there are lots of web designers on the island? Or do you think they're hiring expats? I'm wondering how likely it might be for a friend of mine to get a job here if he was interested.

Thanks,
F
Hi Foxy

Web Designing is something that lots of young people are into now and that includes here in barbados whether they are at college or UWI and i know of quite a few here already so i dont think it will be something that some one will get a work permit for - PR and Marketing will explode in my opinion over the next 5 years and although what is on offer here is not that sophisticated it is still available

Dipidy