Land Tax 22/23

Old Jul 25th 2022, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Happyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Land Tax 22/23

Hi All. I have not had my Land Tax bill for 22/23 as yet , although last year, to get the discount , it was payable by August I think. My friend has received hers online in the UK and paid it , but no one else I know has got it and Sure Pay has no figures. Anyone ???
Old Jul 25th 2022, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

satellite_ian will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Land Tax 22/23

Not seen ours either
Old Aug 4th 2022, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

julesdoopydoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing by mail yet! Every year they seem to be sent out at different times!
Old Aug 4th 2022, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by julesdoopydoo
Nothing by mail yet! Every year they seem to be sent out at different times!
I read an article last week which said land tax bills will go out from 15 August.
Old Aug 4th 2022, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Happyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond reputeHappyowner has a reputation beyond repute

Our Manager has now paid ours . I think Surepay had the figures , but it’s the same as last year and I thought it had gone up .
Old Aug 10th 2022, 7:55 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

to advise.. do NOT.. I repeat.. DO NOT.. use EZ pay to pay your land tax..

my husband checked online to see about paying the 22-23 land tax and it showed that he had NOT paid 2021/2022.. but.. in his profile.. big and bold.. showed that he HAD actually paid it via EZ Pay.. he has been told.. Oh.. just pay last years again.. the PENALTIES incurred.. yep.. right.. not a chance.. He has shown them a copy of his account AND the information showing that he had in fact paid it and said.. I'll pay what I owe this year.. you can sort out from the information that SHOWS.. in your system that I paid last year and do away with anything I owe for that one. done..
Old Aug 18th 2022, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Received yesterday. Same amount as last year
Old Aug 18th 2022, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Same here,...

Although we were stunned to get a notice that we hadn't paid last years.... when we did it online in June.. (we have a copy of the successful transaction)... A trip to BRA acknowledged that we did pay.. but that the reference we put in wasn't accepted because it didn't have the . in between the groups of numbers.... First Caribbean do not allow you to put this in... so someone needs to sort something out. In fairness i had made other payments for in-laws online and they were accepted....
Old Aug 18th 2022, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

Hahaha. What can I say? Barbados at it's best!! I haven't had the bailiffs round, so perhaps we're OK