Kittens

Old Dec 15th 2008, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

bimchick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Kittens

I have 2 kittens to give away

They are the cutest, most lovable kittens, but my husband and I are moving to Canada (he was transferred) and our kittens would be much happier living here.

However, we have never let them outside. So...they are completely vaccinated and critter-free.

Most apartments where we are going are pet free so we want to find them a home here. We are looking for loving parents. The kittens are about 2 and 4 months old. One is a callico female and the other is a black and white.

So if anyone want's them let me know!
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all
Default Re: Kittens

Both female?
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

You're killing me here... I'm dying for a cat (since I had to leave mine behind in Canada - with good friends, mind you) but we're not allowed in our building.

*sigh*

Good luck bimchick. Hope they find a loving home.
Foxy
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

Foxy...the little mister wants a boy cat to go with the other 2 hoodlums. I have been trying to resist...he wants to name it Barack Obama.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

the black and white cat is male.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by zanne
Foxy...the little mister wants a boy cat to go with the other 2 hoodlums. I have been trying to resist...he wants to name it Barack Obama.
Oh he would! LOL!!! what a character
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bimchick do you have a pic? (Hey that rhymes!)
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:36 pm
Banned

asherman is an unknown quantity at this point

Bimchick:

In normal circumstances I’d take them in a heartbeat, but at the moment I’m feeding my own plus a mother-and-son stray-family combo who have decided to live on my deck. Price Smart can barely keep up with my demand for cat food.

So I’ve got to ask: what are the plans for your guys if you don’t find takers? If you find nobody by the time you leave, send me a pm and I’ll convince my wife about why it’s great to be a five-cat family. This will take some convincing (the original plan was to have just the one cat). But if it comes to a choice between us and a short life, I can be persuasive.

I really hope you find homes for them.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

thanks asherman. we really don't know what to do with them if we don't find them homes.

I do have pics...are you on facebook? if u look under barbados and free stuff they are listed there.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

...on marketplace
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

No facebook...
Old Dec 15th 2008, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

I've never loaded photos to this forum so here goes nothing!
Attached Thumbnails Kittens-galad.jpg   Kittens-galadriel.jpg   Kittens-pip.jpg  
Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by asherman
Bimchick:

In normal circumstances I’d take them in a heartbeat, but at the moment I’m feeding my own plus a mother-and-son stray-family combo who have decided to live on my deck. Price Smart can barely keep up with my demand for cat food.

So I’ve got to ask: what are the plans for your guys if you don’t find takers? If you find nobody by the time you leave, send me a pm and I’ll convince my wife about why it’s great to be a five-cat family. This will take some convincing (the original plan was to have just the one cat). But if it comes to a choice between us and a short life, I can be persuasive.

I really hope you find homes for them.
Hey Asherman,

I hopefully only have 1 kitten left as of tomorrow...the callico girl...and I don't know what to do with her. Can you start convincing your wife to take the sweetest cat in the world and give her a home?
Old Dec 19th 2008, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

shines will become famous soon enoughshines will become famous soon enough

awww she is cute but I have 3 dogs and a new house rabbit and am allergic to cats.

Just to snatch this thread, there are 2 ever so sweet stray puppies living in the bush near me, I would LOVE to home them but I have already homed 3 needy dogs and 5 is really not an option. If I even bring them home for attention there is no way my 4 yr old, or myself, would be able to let them go. Have called all the animal help places and everywhere is full

I find it so hard as an animal lover to see them out there and to also know there are sooooo many animals needing homes in Barbados.

Anyway, if anyone knows anyone who may know anyone who may want a couple of puppies that they can give a loving home too please reply and I will try to catch hold of them.

People are already calling me an animal freak but I take that as a compliment!

S
Old Dec 20th 2008, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

I'm leaving in a few days...so if anyone could spread the word that I have a kitten to give away please do. I'm getting really worried...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.