Holetown Festival

Old Feb 20th 2009, 10:19 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Holetown Festival

HI All,

Just quick note.. The Holetown Festival has been going on all this week here in Barbados. Saturday and Sunday there is a big street fair type thing going on in Holetown. Running from the West Coast Mall by the SuperCentre, down to the Sandy Crest Medical Centre area. Food, arts, crafts, etc..

There is an old car parade and other things that also go on.

Stop by the American Women's Club Pie and Goodie Stall, it's just at the edge of the food stalls as you head away from the Mall area. I'll be there from Early o'clock, but not sure for how long (not feeling 100pct). I think I'm supposed to be there till about noon.

Got some great pies and goodies to sell, all for charity. we are only there on Saturday.. 2 of our members will be there, selling items on Sunday (not sure what but they will be there).

Have a great time.