Help with holiday plans :)

Old Aug 19th 2009, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Help with holiday plans :)

Well... that depends on what you like.

On the South Coast:
The Gap (St. Lawrence Gap) has many night-life options. It's a favourite among visitors as there are many places in one area to choose from.

Mojo on the south coast is popular with both locals and tourists. Great music.

Fusion - across from Accra Beach, beside Chefette - is a martini-style bar with a cool atmosphere. They also have hookah pipes if you're into that. Mostly tourists there - not really a local thing.

Carib is great for a daytime meet-up. It's on the beach and is roomy. Tourists and locals go there.

There is also Bert's and Bubba's which are sports bars.

On the West Coast
Holetown is another favourite, for reasons similar to those of The Gap. A selection of places in one area.

Scarlett on the west coast is a neat place - martini bar style but you can get food there.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure others will chime in too.

Foxy
Old Aug 19th 2009, 11:04 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all a great meet up place on the south coast is "Shakers" just up from Bubba's real good food casual atmosphere in a transformed chattel house.

Meals between $20-$40 including fish steak ribs etc. Drinks are reasonably priced as well

Deffo have to book although they are closed for the month after cropover and they go to Canada for a well earned rest as the place is a lil gem and very busy so prob back open for Sept
Old Aug 20th 2009, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

I spend almost every Friday night there! Very nice people.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:24 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Foxy_fromCanada
I spend almost every Friday night there! Very nice people.
Foxy im so sure we have come across each other lol - im demanding a picture lol!!!
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

No kidding! As soon as we see each other, we'll say "ooooohhhhhh it's YOU!" haha

What a riot!