Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Getting in direct contact with schools.

Getting in direct contact with schools.

Old Feb 22nd 2010, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

mark.alexander is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Getting in direct contact with schools.

Hi. I can't find any email or phone contacts for any Bajan schools on the web. Is there a list somewhere? Cheers
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

shines will become famous soon enoughshines will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Getting in direct contact with schools.

http://www.yellowpages-caribbean.com...egory/Schools/

That should help...
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 9:22 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

do you know what schools you are looking for??

Most of the government school don't have an e-mail address published too my knowledge.. phone contacts would be in the yellow pages..

Some private schools have websites but not necessarily publish anywhere except through the school.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

mark.alexander is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sunniebgi
do you know what schools you are looking for??

Most of the government school don't have an e-mail address published too my knowledge.. phone contacts would be in the yellow pages..

Some private schools have websites but not necessarily publish anywhere except through the school.
I am looking for Princess Margaret and Garrison.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 4:39 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

I don't show either with a website, but check with the schools re that and an e-mail address

Garrison Secondary - 246 426-5414 - princpal (Matthew Farley - one of the most loved and hated .. and outspoken prinicpals on the island.

Princess Margaret Secondary - 246-423-6660 principal

these are showing as the main numbers to the schools.. you will likely get someone in admin answering the phone.

Good luck with whatever you are doing.