Garage sale

Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

martin18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Garage sale

Hi, I hope the moderator will allow me to post this as a community service - I'm not a merchant and I see in the forum that people are interested in finding out about garage sales. I put an ad in the classifieds section of the site, but it is a bit mixed, I think - you have to wade through stuff from Abu Dhabi and New Zealand before finding there's nothing for your country! So I wanted to flag it for the Barbados residents.

Anyway, I am moving and selling some of my stuff (furniture and misc). We'll hold the sale on Easter Monday, but anyone who wants something before then, that's fine. If you PM me or call me (4371438), I'll send you the list of items.

I would like to point out that among them I have a 110V to 220V or 220V to 110V transformer, which is useful for UK appliances.

Thanks, and thanks moderator for letting me post this!

Last edited by martin18; Apr 8th 2009 at 2:06 pm.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 10:48 am

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Garage sale

No point deleting this as Garage sale is probably over however will have to delete any other classifieds as not fair to everyone else who has been told they cannot advertise. Next time im sure you can put up that you are having a garage sale and to pm you if people want details (i think that is allowable) and dont forget that you can always put something on your signature link that is defintley allowed

Dips