Driving Permit

Old Aug 25th 2015, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

yellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of light
Default Driving Permit

Good morning

I have been off island but have now returned and I cannot find my driving permit so I will need to get a new one. Can anyone definitively tell me if I can get it in Speightstown or Holetown? Last year I got it in Speightstown - now when I check online I am seeing conflicting information, some says Holetown Police station (I have never got one from a police station), other sites still say Speightstown. I then enquired from a car hire place in Holetown - hoping to be able to walk to them to get one - and they then said it had moved back to Holetown recently - after lecturing me that it was ilegal for me to drive without one - err yes I know - that's why I need to get one! Then someone at my husband's work said Holetown was under renovation. I would call the Licencing Authority but I cannot even find a number for it when you look on the gov.bb website. Thanks for any info.
Old Aug 25th 2015, 4:05 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Driving Permit

Police Stations are no longer doing driving permits ...think hire places still do
Old Aug 25th 2015, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

satellite_ian will become famous soon enough

The licensing authority in Speightstown is now closed.. permits are being issued once again from Holetown.
Old Aug 25th 2015, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

yellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of light

Great thanks Ian.
Old Aug 27th 2015, 8:26 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Yellowsunset just realised it was you girl !! how are you hunny x
Old Aug 28th 2015, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

I'm great thanks Dips. We are still here! . Hope all good with you.