Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Do I need a transit visa for Morocco&USA before heading to Barbados from Nigeria

Do I need a transit visa for Morocco&USA before heading to Barbados from Nigeria

Old Oct 5th 2018, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

Thisisjeck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Do I need a transit visa for Morocco&USA before heading to Barbados from Nigeria

Do I need a transit visa for Morocco and USA before heading to Barbados from Nigeria, because the airline I want to book, will pass through Morocco and USA.
Old Oct 5th 2018, 12:56 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do I need a transit visa for Morocco&USA before heading to Barbados from Nig

Which passport do you hold? Nigerian?
Old Oct 5th 2018, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Do I need a transit visa for Morocco&USA before heading to Barbados from Nig

Yes I hold a Nigerian passport, and it's visa free to Barbados, just want to know if I need transit visa for the stop over at Morocco and USA.
Old Oct 5th 2018, 1:15 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

You’ll need a transit visa for the US. You shouldn’t need one for Morocco if you are just changing planes and not leaving the airport.
Old Oct 5th 2018, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

Thanks, so I can apply for transit now.
Old Oct 5th 2018, 2:10 pm

Apply for a U.S. Visa | Home - Nigeria (English)
Old Oct 6th 2018, 2:34 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

You do not need a visa to visit (tourist reason) for up to 6 months. after 6 months you would be required to have visa to stay longer.

https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...s/transit.html This is the information required to transit the US. The airline you are flying on should be able to advise this information but generally a transit visa is only issue for immediate onward flights to your destination. There aren't that many flights into Barbados.. and Immediate onward destination may not apply.
Old Oct 6th 2018, 6:11 am
Just Joined

But is there any other route I can take other than USA, UK and Canada, because only these three requires a transit visa to Barbados from Nigeria.
Old Oct 6th 2018, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Try www.nigerianexpats.com
Old Oct 6th 2018, 11:02 am

Almost any route you take will go via Europe or the US/Canada. The only route I could work out which didn’t do this and doesn’t require transit visas would be Lagos>Istanbul>Panama City>Bridgetown but your flights would have to match up in order to allow you to travel visa-free.
Old Oct 6th 2018, 11:23 am
Just Joined

Thanks alot I appreciate your effort in replying, but I still need info on how to book the flight.
Old Oct 6th 2018, 11:45 am

Turkish Airlines will get you from Lagos to Panama City. Copa flies direct from Panama City to Bridgetown but I’m having difficulties getting the flights to match up. You’ll probably have to spend the night in both Istanbul and Panama City airports.

Last edited by BritInParis; Oct 6th 2018 at 12:57 pm.
Old Oct 6th 2018, 12:13 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thisisjeck
Thanks alot I appreciate your effort in replying, but I still need info on how to book the flight.
Try websites like expedia, which allow you to specify your route, and then type in the airports suggested by BiP.
No disrespect intended but if you can't work out how to book an airline route then you may struggle with the complexities of such things as work permits for Barbados (having read your other thread). Most of us are all willing to help but you need to do the actual work on bookings etc yourself
Old Oct 6th 2018, 12:39 pm
Just Joined

No disrespect too but I have lived in UAE and Georgia, just that's applying for transit visa takes time and more money here, so I'm just looking for means I can get to Barbados without a transit visa, but thanks I will check on the site you referred to me.
Old Oct 6th 2018, 12:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Turkish Airlines will get you from Lagos to Panama City. Copa flies direct from Panama City to Bridgetown but I’m having difficulties getting the flights to match up. You’ll probably have the night in both Istanbul and Panama City airports.
thanks for your effort, will be so glad to finally get through this from you. Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.