Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Dancing and swimming lessons

Dancing and swimming lessons

Old May 3rd 2008, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

Jo Mac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dancing and swimming lessons

Hi,

I was hoping someone might know about ballet or dance classes, my wee girl is desperate to do some kind of dancing!
Also is there a place on the island that does swimming lessons, I'm not the best swimmer so would like the kids to learn properly.

Thanks
Jo
Old May 4th 2008, 1:56 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dancing and swimming lessons

My girls both have danced and 1 still does at Louise Woodvine Dance Academy. It's located just up from the Samual Jackman Prescod Polytechnic off the ABC Highway close to Upton. She takes them from about age 3 or 4, so depending on the age, that would be good. If she is older, this term isn't the best as it's the term the school does their recital, however, they don't do a recital until Primary year (I think) and thats at about age 7/8 or so.

Contact the Aquatic Centre for Swim Lessons.
Old May 4th 2008, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

Jo Mac is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sunniebgi
My girls both have danced and 1 still does at Louise Woodvine Dance Academy. It's located just up from the Samual Jackman Prescod Polytechnic off the ABC Highway close to Upton. She takes them from about age 3 or 4, so depending on the age, that would be good. If she is older, this term isn't the best as it's the term the school does their recital, however, they don't do a recital until Primary year (I think) and thats at about age 7/8 or so.

Contact the Aquatic Centre for Swim Lessons.
Hi,

That's great, thanks for that. My wee girl is 3 1/2 so will get in contact with Dance Academy.

Jo
Old May 4th 2008, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

shines will become famous soon enoughshines will become famous soon enough

Hiya

You can apparently have adult swimming lessons at the Aquatic Centre, near Wildey..

The Aquatic Centre 246-429-7946, fax 246-436-2272 or email [email protected]

HTH

Sue