Contents Insurance

Old Jun 16th 2010, 9:18 pm
Just Joined

Magic44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Contents Insurance

Hello

I recently purchased an apartment in Barbados and am looking for a reputable company for contents insurance. I would be very grateful if someone could please give me some recommendations?

Kind regards
Magic44
Old Jun 17th 2010, 1:14 am
Just Joined

sandgirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Contents InsuranceR

My recommendation is to go over an insurance broker, they handle in YOUR interest- its hard to fight a battle against a giant in times you vulnerable already in case of a claim. Try Lynch or Field insurance brokers they are very good and helpful..
Old Jun 18th 2010, 8:26 am
Just Joined

Magic44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Contents InsuranceR

Originally Posted by sandgirl
My recommendation is to go over an insurance broker, they handle in YOUR interest- its hard to fight a battle against a giant in times you vulnerable already in case of a claim. Try Lynch or Field insurance brokers they are very good and helpful..
Thank you for your reply. I will contact one of the brokers you mentioned.

Thanks again
Magic44
Old Jun 19th 2010, 6:32 am
Just Joined

caroldawn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Contents Insurance

Tradewinds are very good, run by a couple of English brothers who know the market well and have a very good reputation. Their quotes have always been very competitive and the service very efficient and professional, yet friendly and personal. Ask for Daryl, he'll take care of you.
Old Jun 20th 2010, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

expat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really nice
Default Re: Contents Insurance

I too am with Tradewinds, and agree with caroldawn, they are very good. THey always reply by return (email) and each year they have managed to find a more competitive rate for me than the previous year.