Come on over...

Old Oct 13th 2010, 12:08 am
Forum Regular

RAZZMATAZZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Come on over...

Does anyone like to play Texas Holdem.I'm organising a friendly home game.
This is not a commercial enterprise,just an opportunity for a regular get together,you can bring your own booze.
I live in St.James,have chips etc.Will probably organise for a weekend night,beginners and 'pros' welcome.
PM me if interested.
Old Oct 16th 2010, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

bamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nice
Default Re: Come on over...

Not familiar with Teaxas holdem, used to play poker in ancient times, but not certain I would even remember those rules.
Like the idea of a get together though, not in the island at the moment, arriving november 30th.
But I remember our party at teh South Coast last winter, and that was fun, so according to what dates you have in mind.............
Old Oct 16th 2010, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Bamiskados,nice to hear from you again.Holdem is probably the popular form of poker played worldwide today.I have quite a few people interested,including beginners,so I will sort out a date for an introductory game soon.Strangely Texas Holdem is illegal in Texas.
As far as a meetup is concerned maybe Sunni,or Serendipidy can help organise the date,place,time.I'm fairly flexible as I'm only here working on the house.
Has anyone been to Dazzlers,St.James/St.Peter border (I think);cosy expat bar,nice food,they run a pub quiz every Thursday,lots of expats,very busy.
Old Oct 16th 2010, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

bamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nice

Is Serendipidy back in the island?
Old Oct 17th 2010, 7:44 am

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Nope Im in the UK - working hard. was 2 degrees last night lol

I wont be coming back long term just for short periods at a time - next trip prob may.
Old Oct 18th 2010, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

Oops sorry,forgot about that,look forward to seeing you in May.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

yellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Razz - you're back! We love a bit of a gamble so would definitely be up for a game of texas hold'em! Not tried Dazzlers yet - still going to Wendy's.