Two week update!

Old Jun 21st 2013, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

pondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to all
Default Re: Two week update!

Originally Posted by trottytrue
My family tend to moan and moan and I want to tell them to stop. But ask them would they live anywhere else and most say No.
Ain't THAT the truth! My Hunny's family is the same - complain complain, but they'd never leave. Kinda speaks volumes doesn't it? I promise when I get there NEVER to complain about it - I'll set the standard! LOL!
Old Jun 21st 2013, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

trottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond repute

pondhopper2014.. If I ever get the chance to go home I would never moan I would be so happy to be back on homeground and to have known the difference. I think it would do many UK people good to be sent to another country for a few months, not just for those fortnight holidays when they never really see how the homegrowns live. They just see the fun side not the day to day life existance.
If they are not moaning about the weather they are moaning about the price of food and how hard it is to make ends meet but in the next breath they are off on cruises or off to Europe for holidays......
Old Jun 24th 2013, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

pondhopper2014.. If I ever get the chance to go home I would never moan I would be so happy to be back on homeground and to have known the difference. I think it would do many UK people good to be sent to another country for a few months, not just for those fortnight holidays when they never really see how the homegrowns live. They just see the fun side not the day to day life existance.
If they are not moaning about the weather they are moaning about the price of food and how hard it is to make ends meet but in the next breath they are off on cruises or off to Europe for holidays......
Trotty, I totally agree with you. A few years in another country would allow them to see the UK as paradise!

In fact, my SO (British) always complains about the weather lol! He says it's too hot, it's windy or it's raining. My response is, "I love the rain!", "I love the wind!", etc. And I DO! No more 90+ degree temps for me!

Last edited by windsong; Jun 24th 2013 at 10:20 am.
Old Jun 25th 2013, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

pondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to all

Ain't that the truth!!! Drive me batty - don't they realise they LIVE in the best holiday spot around?!?!