Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Fiestas, Live Music, etc.

Fiestas, Live Music, etc.

Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:07 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fiestas, Live Music, etc.

Dont spoil the thread guys, its a good idea if used properly

Thanks
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:14 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy

Thanks
Agreed, But if one user is thoroughly misinformed and reports his false info to a moderator who wildly starts to delete posts there is clearly something wrong.

I´m hopefull that my original posts will get restored, it´s supposed to be helpfull info and I like to think that they are a contribution to the forum.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:15 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy

Thanks
As a recommendation it is great, but to blatently advertise people on your books consistantly in threads and in your classifieds ads is pushing it a bit.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:15 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
Agreed, But if one user is thoroughly misinformed and reports his false info to a moderator who wildly starts to delete posts there is clearly something wrong.

I´m hopefull that my original posts will get restored, it´s supposed to be helpfull info and I like to think that they are a contribution to the forum.
So you have absolutely no connection to Tbag aside from advertising them?
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:22 pm
Jur

Originally Posted by jdr
As a recommendation it is great, but to blatently advertise people on your books consistantly in threads and in your classifieds ads is pushing it a bit.
Friends, Friends, Friends. Dj Paco is also on my site and he is a real good friend.

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
So you have absolutely no connection to Tbag aside from advertising them?
Bloody hell Matt, how many times? They are friends.

Why don´t you spill the beans and tell me who misinformed you, In a private message would be fair.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

jamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud of

For what it's worth I can vouch for Jur. He's telling the truth. T-Bag are his mates.

Cliff (the guitarist I think?) is one of his best mates (Dutch also) as well as the rest of the band. He's not financially connected to them at all - though he's probably biased about their talents ;-)

He also dropped out of La Sonrisa as well, though that was back end last year early this.

And he know's a lot about what's going on because of the job he does do (or did, actually don't know if he still works on the paper, if not his wife does)

So he's not advertising anything he's commercially connected to.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 3:16 pm
Jur

Originally Posted by jamesf
For what it's worth I can vouch for Jur. He's telling the truth. T-Bag are his mates.

Cliff (the guitarist I think?) is one of his best mates (Dutch also) as well as the rest of the band. He's not financially connected to them at all - though he's probably biased about their talents ;-)

He also dropped out of La Sonrisa as well, though that was back end last year early this.

And he know's a lot about what's going on because of the job he does do (or did, actually don't know if he still works on the paper, if not his wife does)

So he's not advertising anything he's commercially connected to.

Thanks for your kind and correct words James.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 3:21 pm
Jur

The Red Baron (Ayamonte) is doing karaoke every Saturday night. @ 22:00

Ps.Anyone is welcome to report me for advertising but I don´t own the bar, I don´t work in it and I have no other commercial ties to it.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

jamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud of

Not music related, but could well be fiesta related....

Anyone know if the club house has Sky still? And if it does, anyone going there this Sat for the first Lions test?
Old Jun 19th 2009, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Not music related, but could well be fiesta related....

Anyone know if the club house has Sky still? And if it does, anyone going there this Sat for the first Lions test?
Hi, yes the club house still has Sky and we ( a group of lady Rugby fans ) are having a pre game lunch followed of course by the match. There is also a golf comp taking place and we will be joined by players as they finish their games. Regards Bryony.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

In which case I shall see you tomorrow to watch our finest teach the Springboks a lesson!

Maybe.

Erm, ok perhaps.....
Old Jun 19th 2009, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

In which case I shall see you tomorrow to watch our finest teach the Springboks a lesson!

Maybe.

Erm, ok perhaps.....
Good, see you there. We have a good mix of supporters including English, Irish and Welsh (no Scots that we know of) and the club pro is South African.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

encodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jdr
Is it the heat or the Mozzies??
This Guy is doing something useful on the forum.......what's up with that !!
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 1:31 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by encodeme
Is it the heat or the Mozzies??
This Guy is doing something useful on the forum.......what's up with that !!
I think it`s similar to what someone else not far away used to do. ;-))
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 5:09 pm
Jur

Originally Posted by jdr
I think it`s similar to what someone else not far away used to do. ;-))
Give it a rest, please.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.