Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Fiestas, Live Music, etc.

Fiestas, Live Music, etc.

Old Jun 10th 2009, 12:20 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fiestas, Live Music, etc.

Let´s have a thread to post Live Music (because I love it), Events, Fiestas and other cultural happenings......

Tomorrow is the start of the very local fiesta in Punta del Moral and it will last untill Sunday.

In Islantilla untill the 13th of June there´s the anual festival de Cine.

Last edited by Fred James; Jun 10th 2009 at 2:31 pm. Reason: You cannot advertise a band that you are promoting on your website
Old Jun 10th 2009, 4:21 pm
Jur

Default Re: Fiestas, Live Music, etc.

Just came across a leaflet for a concert from El Bicho, there´s a concert on the 20th of June in Punta umbria at 22:00. The music is Spanish and very very good! Clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZX5tQpGygY

More music on the website: www.elbicho.com
Old Jun 10th 2009, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

Cptnemo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jur
Let´s have a thread to post Live Music (because I love it), Events, Fiestas and other cultural happenings......
Excellent idea - Thanks a lot
Old Jun 13th 2009, 3:40 pm
Jur

Tomorrow at the Ayamonte tennis club: fleamarket/car boot sale, Starts at 10:00, ends at 14:00.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:20 pm
Jur

Not that I´m in favour of it but at the end of July/beginning of August there are a couple of bullfights in Huelva in Plaza de toros de La Merced:

July, 30th: Practices with a Matador and 5 pupils, Free Entrance
Then from July,31st to August, 4th, every day at 20:00 (except July, 31st, starts at 19:30) entrance prices vary a lot with the worst seats going at € 30 and the best at € 105.

20th of June is for the youngsters, the "Festival de verano zona joven" with bands like Eskorzo, Pou & Puto Largo and Skateboarding & Streetdance demo´s.

Last edited by Fred James; Jun 15th 2009 at 6:15 pm. Reason: Please do not advertise bands that appear on your website.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jur
Not that I´m in favour of it but at the end of July/beginning of August there are a couple of bullfights in Huelva in Plaza de toros de La Merced:

July, 30th: Practices with a Matador and 5 pupils, Free Entrance
Then from July,31st to August, 4th, every day at 20:00 (except July, 31st, starts at 19:30) entrance prices vary a lot with the worst seats going at € 30 and the best at € 105.

20th of June is for the youngsters, the "Festival de verano zona joven" with bands like Eskorzo, Pou & Puto Largo and Skateboarding & Streetdance demo´s.

Jur, where is the 20 June festival taking place? I might just dust down my skateboard!!

Last edited by Fred James; Jun 15th 2009 at 6:22 pm. Reason: Quote edited to remove advertising
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:31 pm
Jur

Originally Posted by Sharon B
Jur, where is the 20 June festival taking place? I might just dust down my skateboard!!

At the Parque Alonso Sanchez, in Huelva, From 19:00 - 02:00, Free entrance.

You can watch me street dancing !!!! (didn´t Mick Jagger and David Bowie start it ?)

In slow motion, did we all dance this silly in 1985? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNFjQcO9fYg
Old Jun 15th 2009, 4:22 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

You know Jur, I could be really pedantic here and pull you up on advertising here..

Last edited by Fred James; Jun 15th 2009 at 6:17 pm. Reason: Point noted - no advertising is allowed on this forum.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 7:26 pm
Jur

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You know Jur, I could be really pedantic here and pull you up on advertising here..
Nice work Troll.

The boys from the band are friends and I do not own any shares in La Sonrisa (anymore). Did you not get you facts straight?
Old Jun 15th 2009, 7:58 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
Nice work Troll.

The boys from the band are friends and I do not own any shares in La Sonrisa (anymore). Did you not get you facts straight?
What makes me a troll? That I have knowledge of someone's business dealings?
That I am suspicious of someone who touts for business yet claims to be completely impartial?
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:01 pm
Jur

What makes me a troll? That I have knowledge of someone's business dealings?
That I am suspicious of someone who touts for business yet claims to be completely impartial?
Try to read my last post! I´m sure you can manage.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:01 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
Nice work Troll.

Strange how they are also listed on your site for rent though. ;-))
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:05 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Jur
Try to read my last post! I´m sure you can manage.
Hmmm................
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:06 pm
Jur

Originally Posted by jdr
Strange how they are also listed on your site for rent though. ;-))
In for the ride ?

My site is FREE, any band can sign up. Their contact detail are directly accessible. There is no middle man. No commisions. There are no sponsors.

The bandmembers of T-Bag are my friends. Please take 10 seconds and read my posts!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:07 pm
Jur

Hmmm................
What? Try harder!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.