Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Old Jun 30th 2013, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all
Smile Re: Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Frank, any idea when it is likely to be up and running?
Old Jun 30th 2013, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

Frank Bourne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Planning to start sometime in July
Old Jun 30th 2013, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

Now we have the stage of obtaining the vehicle. The finance is the next step.
Old Jul 1st 2013, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

Lloyd2012 is a jewel in the roughLloyd2012 is a jewel in the roughLloyd2012 is a jewel in the roughLloyd2012 is a jewel in the rough

Well frank, heartiest congrats to you in your determination, I'm sure I will be on that bus very soon. Wishing you every success.
Regards
M
Old Jul 1st 2013, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

mrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Lloyd2012
Well frank, heartiest congrats to you in your determination, I'm sure I will be on that bus very soon. Wishing you every success.
Regards
M
Yes, looking forward to having a ride myself. Congratulations on all that hard work paying off. Good luck
Old Jul 1st 2013, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Frank Bourne
Planning to start sometime in July
Congratulations on your achievement, Frank. We look forward to riding on the bus when we visit again in August. Will keep a look-out for pick-up location and times.
Old Jul 1st 2013, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frank Bourne
Now we have the stage of obtaining the vehicle. The finance is the next step.
¡Enhorabuena! Congratulations, Frank!

The name Costa Esuri Bus sounds good in any language.

I look forward to reading about the plans for the travel pass.

Please save a seat for me!

Carol
Old Jul 1st 2013, 6:10 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Frank - when you say that you will need a pass to travel on the bus - what does that entail and are they open to everyone - as at the moment we dont own on Esuri but we holiday there as often as we can - would we as holiday makers be entitled to a pass
Congrats to you btw and the best of luck with your venture
Sam xxxxx
Old Jul 1st 2013, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Sam and all you other holiday makers on CE. Of course as holiday makers you will be welcome to use the service. The pass will be usable on all your numerous visits to CE. The more users we have is the stronger we can make the service.
Old Jul 1st 2013, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hi Frank - when you say that you will need a pass to travel on the bus - what does that entail and are they open to everyone - as at the moment we dont own on Esuri but we holiday there as often as we can - would we as holiday makers be entitled to a pass
Congrats to you btw and the best of luck with your venture
Sam xxxxx
Hi Sam saw Frank at Monday Club tonight and things are progressing well at the moment. He is on a bus hunt over the next few days so may not get round to answering you himself. I don't think the arrangements will be too formal but definitely within the rules. If you are here on Esuri then first trip you get your pass then each time after pay your money and off you go. You could use your pass on each visit to Esuri just pay the fare for each trip!

Frank beat me to it but hey I think I got it right.
Old Jul 1st 2013, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

100% John
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 7:11 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news - thanks to you both :-) xxxxx
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

laslopeady is an unknown quantity at this point

Frank
Brilliant news.We will make full use of it in August.
Well done for your enterprise and good luck with your plans for expansion.
regards
lalopeady
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Will it be up and running in August ? I thought there still was no bus nor all licences/permissions ? and then there is the August shut down of many places. Just came to my head ... and I may have missed the information, what about bus drivers licence ? and public liability insurance. I don't know what is needed just thinking out loud.
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

Please do not forget that it is a mini bus service and not a BUS service. There are very big differences and requirements. All the requirements are known and are being taken care of.
Rgds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.