Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jan 16th 2009, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Tricia
Hi John, I have seen a launderette in the indoor shopping centre, near Mercadona on the left hand side as you enter the shops, I guess it's still there but couldn't be certain, don't think it was self service.
Hi Trica,

This one closed last year. I couldn't understand why? you would have thought they would do good business.

Sue
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

encodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by betris
talking about driving.I got stopped on the M25 with 15 imagrants in the trailer.
in court the spokesman for the immigrants told the judge that they wanted a life free from the goverment spying on them.some where with a stable econemy with good employment prospects.some where free from gangs with knives and guns.some where there kids would not be afraid to walk down the street for fear of getting stabed.ect ect.The judge said, yes I hear this every time and its no exuse.We are sick to death of you people comming into the UK.The spokesman for the immigrants said your honour we wernt on the way in.We were on the way out
Good to see you back, I was missing your southern humour
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by sunshine sue
Hi John and Kath

nice to know a few more expats will been seen in Ayamonte. Hope the move goes well.

As to laundrette, haven't seen self service. There is a launderette up the top of the street Cristobel Colon heading towards the bullring. The lady is very nice and understands a few english words, but I try my basic spanish phrases for days and times etc.

We had our machine delivered and fitted the same day of purchase, so not too much laundry pile up.

Best wishes to you both, may see you some time in our friends bar, you know who.

Sue
We haven't built the utility room yet so no where to put it anyway. We also want to buy and old fashioned type of Top-Loader machine an American design Whirlpool which MAKRO do in UK but I haven't seen in the Sevilla branch yet. We will get there though.

When we are in Cyprus for more than a week I rather enjoy spending Sunday morning guarding the machine with the Sunday Tmes and a coffee was rather looking forward to doing it again! There must be one in Monte Gordo and I know just the cafe.

Yes we will visit our friends bar now and then.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Jan 16th 2009 at 8:50 am.
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

encodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by John & Kath
We haven't built the utility room yet so no where to put it anyway. We also want to buy and old fashioned type of Top-Loader machine an American design Whirlpool which MAKRO do in UK but I haven't seen in the Sevilla branch yet. We will get there though.

When we are in Cyprus for more than a week I rather enjoy spending Sunday morning guarding the machine with the Sunday Tmes and a coffee was rather looking forward to doing it again! There must be one in Monte Gordo and I know just the cafe.
There has to be with all those Campers...they never smell bad
Old Jan 16th 2009, 3:35 pm
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by encodeme
Good to see you back, I was missing your southern humour
Don't you mean "good to see they let you out"

What ever they locked you up for, I hope it was worth while!!
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Hi All,

We should be resident at CE on the 3rd or 4th Feb.

Heres a conundrum, we will not have a washing machine to start.

We always used to be able to find Launderettes or self service Washerterias in all the resorts we have stayed in in the past.

We have not seen one in Ayamonte, Isla Canela, Isla Cristina,VRStO or Monte Gordo.

Does anyone know if there is such a beast in our area I guess Monte Gordo would be favorite for all the campsites but have not seen one.

Any info would be most welcome.

Thanks John.
Hello John

There is a launderette in Ayamonte because we have walked past it on one of our visits.

Directions are not my strong point but there are some narrow little streets with loads of proper local shops up near the bull ring and that is where we saw the launderette. Good luck and hope all goes well with the move!

Pat
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:59 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by betris
talking about driving.I got stopped on the M25 with 15 imagrants in the trailer.
in court the spokesman for the immigrants told the judge that they wanted a life free from the goverment spying on them.some where with a stable econemy with good employment prospects.some where free from gangs with knives and guns.some where there kids would not be afraid to walk down the street for fear of getting stabed.ect ect.The judge said, yes I hear this every time and its no exuse.We are sick to death of you people comming into the UK.The spokesman for the immigrants said your honour we wernt on the way in.We were on the way out
Where you bin?
Old Jan 17th 2009, 8:17 am
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

I bought that model in Ayamonte (Ferrer) it is the only toploader they do.
Old Jan 17th 2009, 8:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michaelh
I bought that model in Ayamonte (Ferrer) it is the only toploader they do.
Hi nice to see you about again, was that long ago? Makro Coventry currently have that one on offer for £350 plus vat (@15%) or you can get it with the matching dryer for £550 + VAT. They are semi-commercial and very rugged with mechanical controls (I have been listening to all the advice on here about spikes). Too bulky and heavy to bring down in the car.

See you soon Regards,

John.
Old Jan 18th 2009, 8:34 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

You could always buy a new cheapo front loader.(210 euro) put it any were and use it until you get the utility done .then sell it on.its got to work out cheeper than traveling too and from and using the laundret.and it gives you time to find what you want in spain or get it over from uk.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

Brizey is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you been to Macro yet?
Reason I ask is that they don't appear to stock as much in the line of appliances and tools as in the UK.
I've visited both Seville and Faro and found that this seems to be the case.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

For all the golfers among you - we have organised two informal roll-ups every Monday and Friday morning at 10:00 at Costa Esuri. The format is not fixed and we will organise each game depending on numbers and preference at the time - although we normally play a team-based game. In addition to your green fee, we have a stake of 1 euro per player, payable at the nineteenth and shared by the winners.

All are welcome, both male and female, and regardless of handicap. The accent is on fun and informality. The intention is to enable residents and visitors the chance to have some friendly competition and the opportunity to make new friends and acquaintances.

If you would like to play, please add your name to the relevant list in the pro-shop, as this gives us a clue as to numbers. We meet at the driving range between 09:30 and 09:45.

If you have any queries, please PM me.

Mike Collins.

Last edited by MikeCol; Jan 19th 2009 at 6:13 pm.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that.
I am over for 3 weeks in March and will be looking for a few games
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Brizey
Have you been to Macro yet?
Reason I ask is that they don't appear to stock as much in the line of appliances and tools as in the UK.
I've visited both Seville and Faro and found that this seems to be the case.
Yes been to both several times and they seem to focus different ranges to the UK stores and I have not seen any copies of he MAKRO Mail lying about which is a shame. The Sevilla store has a good range of tools upstairs at the back and the wine selection is good and very well priced. We saw some very good beds one time but they seem to not have had them again and now is when we need them!
Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of

I agree the Faro one is very small, but there's one in Guia, further west, with more choice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.