Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Amazon delivery

Amazon delivery

Old Aug 7th 2019, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

tessy20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Amazon delivery

Thanks for the reply. I've been using my mobile phone with my Chrome browser and definately haven't seen these addresses. I'll check it out later on my son's ipad ( when he gets off it ). Out of interest - were you using the amazon app or an Internet browser?
Old Aug 7th 2019, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

Bit more investigating, by my son, would suggest that on placing a new order on amazon.es - only items shipped by Amazon give you the options to route to a collection point in Ayamonte. Items shipped by the supplier only offer your own personal addresses.

Old Aug 7th 2019, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tessy20
Bit more investigating, by my son, would suggest that on placing a new order on amazon.es - only items shipped by Amazon give you the options to route to a collection point in Ayamonte. Items shipped by the supplier only offer your own personal addresses.
that makes sense. My order from last month was from a supplier other than Amazon and it wouldn't deliver to a collection point. Tessy20; I have PM'd you.
Old Aug 7th 2019, 9:37 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

I have Amazon Prime and all my deliveries go to the local Correos office. The postmaster phones me to tell me I have a parcel.
Old Aug 8th 2019, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fred James
I have Amazon Prime and all my deliveries go to the local Correos office. The postmaster phones me to tell me I have a parcel.
I've also selected Prime as a trial for the month. It's half the price of the UK version. Still not checked exactly what it offers ie film's etc.

Good to know re Correos. Thanks.
Old Aug 8th 2019, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

Fred R will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tessy20
Thanks for the reply. I've been using my mobile phone with my Chrome browser and definately haven't seen these addresses. I'll check it out later on my son's ipad ( when he gets off it ). Out of interest - were you using the amazon app or an Internet browser?
Hi, I used a browser on my laptop.

Regards