Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Old Aug 29th 2007, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

caron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to all
Default Re: Gold Cost Meet October 2007

Originally Posted by soapy
Right I have some details at last.

The date- Saturday 27th of October
Time- 7pm
Place- Southport Soccer Club
Address- Clubhouse at Ashmore Park, Mualla Dr, Ashmore.

I will see if i can get more info as soon as i know.
Lets start to get names down though

so whos up for it?
WE ARE!

Caron and Chris, will let you know if the kids are coming nearer the date , you know what kids are like
Old Aug 29th 2007, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

The Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really nice

Ay up mate we'll be there

Hopefully without small child!
Old Aug 29th 2007, 1:31 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

At long last we are internet connected yippee........

and of course we will be there as usual

Andrea (young very young
John (old fart
Ethan 10
Azzie 4
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:03 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caron n chris
WE ARE!

Caron and Chris, will let you know if the kids are coming nearer the date , you know what kids are like
lmao
yip i sure do

there will be plenty of them this time, so that should help. theres no time limit for the kids like at pac pines tavern
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Muppets
Ay up mate we'll be there

Hopefully without small child!
you can but try lol
its good to get a night out without havin to look over your shoulder all night, will be good to see you pissed
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:07 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
we would like to come
Me, Mr W and kids - son 15 and daughter 12
it'll be our first meet there as we arrive 6th sept
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:10 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by thewoodz
Hi
we would like to come
Me, Mr W and kids - son 15 and daughter 12
it'll be our first meet there as we arrive 6th sept
we were just talking about you at the meet at the weekend
will be good to see you guys. i will show you where the bar is
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:11 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

don't believe everything them pair tell you
i see Curly's got a rental at pac pines
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:14 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by thewoodz
don't believe everything them pair tell you
i see Curly's got a rental at pac pines
oh shit i better move quick
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:21 pm
on the Goldie

oh shit i better move quick

yep she has that effect!
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough

Who's going to show you.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

gabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud of

Right I have some details at last.

The date- Saturday 27th of October
Time- 7pm
Place- Southport Soccer Club
Address- Clubhouse at Ashmore Park, Mualla Dr, Ashmore.

I will see if i can get more info as soon as i know.
Lets start to get names down though

so whos up for it?

Soapy my old pal how are you? we will try and get along to this one sunshine , lets pray i have better luck this time around , i don't get on well meeting up quite often end up at the wrong table/event!

see you soon gabs xxxxxx
Old Aug 30th 2007, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

The Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really nice

you can but try lol
its good to get a night out without havin to look over your shoulder all night, will be good to see you pissed
Its not a pretty sight!
Old Aug 30th 2007, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

just been PMd the pines hotel, not sure of prices though.
its about 5 mins in a taxi away, or 2 if they drive like me
The hotel is called The Royal Pines, I think it has recently changed to Crowne Plaza, beautiful place, and the Sunday buffet lunch , drinks included is to die for, and quite cheap if you book it on Lastminute.com but I think you would be better staying in Surfers, its quite cheap in a taxi from the Soccer club and a bit more to do if you are coming for the weekend( Soapy you would know the rates)

The soccer club is in staggering distance for us, sometimes we can even hear the music from where we live if they are having a good night

We would love to join in, roster permitting
Old Aug 30th 2007, 7:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Only me
Who's going to show you.
ooooooow quite quick for you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.