Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane and surrounds, meet up 10th November

Brisbane and surrounds, meet up 10th November

Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane and surrounds, meet up early October.

Originally Posted by Pollyana

I've taken advantage of your distraction to edit the title of the thread so that people know this hasn't actually happened yet!!
We would love to come, just got to check with Steve first, he might have to work that Saturday. Is it ok to bring along 3 kids, no babysitters as yet
Sam
Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samnsam
We would love to come, just got to check with Steve first, he might have to work that Saturday. Is it ok to bring along 3 kids, no babysitters as yet
Sam
Yeah, no probem with kids, every meet we've done there people have brought kids. Plenty of room
Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, no probem with kids, every meet we've done there people have brought kids. Plenty of room
Great, hope we can make it, would love to put faces to names.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 2:45 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Great, hope we can make it, would love to put faces to names.
I must dust off my witchy hat then even if I look a pillock at least people know who i am
Old Oct 28th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

gillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud of

OK, the thread seems to have ground to a halt so I'm gonna stick my neck out and suggest

SATURDAY 10th NOVEMBER

BELVEDERE at WOODY POINT

Anytime from 1pm onwards.

http://www.belvederehotel.com.au/about.cfm

It's a child friendly pub, does food, does good beer.
For more info, search the Meet Up forum for previous threads!!
Directions are here -

(I was tempted to pick November 3rd, but the Bloke said it would be unfair if Mr 232bar couldn't come.....)

Everyone welcome, doesn't matter if you're a Brit or not, doesn't matter if you want to bring non-BE posters, we're not proud, we'll drink with anyone!

Anyone up for it......???
Thanks Polly, I'd love to come - do the meets generally go on into the evening? It's just that my son plays tennis till 5.30 on Saturdays. Anyway, I'll be there although I'll be on my own till OH can join me.
Gill
Old Oct 28th 2007, 7:57 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by gillysm
Thanks Polly, I'd love to come - do the meets generally go on into the evening? It's just that my son plays tennis till 5.30 on Saturdays. Anyway, I'll be there although I'll be on my own till OH can join me.
Gill
The ones I've been to there have gone on till at least 11.30pm, so don't worry, there will be plenty there into the evening
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:21 am
LAM
Forum Regular

LAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really nice
Default Re: Brisbane and surrounds, meet up early October-well, its gonna be NOVEMBER!

Hi all,

We arrived in Redcliffe on Saturday and would love to come. We went to a meet on the central coast last weekend and couldn't find anybody, a boating competition was on and the place was packed, so Pollyana please wear your hat.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:43 am
Home and Happy

Default Re: Brisbane and surrounds, meet up early October-well, its gonna be NOVEMBER!

Originally Posted by LAM
Hi all,

We arrived in Redcliffe on Saturday and would love to come. We went to a meet on the central coast last weekend and couldn't find anybody, a boating competition was on and the place was packed, so Pollyana please wear your hat.
I'll wear it, you won't miss me then! Tall and purple (the hat not me!)
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

I'll wear it, you won't miss me then! Tall and purple (the hat not me!)
Right then, Steve's not at work that Saturday, so looks like we will see you all there.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:09 am
Home and Happy

Right then, Steve's not at work that Saturday, so looks like we will see you all there.
Anyone else interested.....?!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 12:27 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

tempted
Old Nov 1st 2007, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

sprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nice
Smile Re: Brisbane and surrounds, meet up early October-well, its gonna be NOVEMBER!

We are moving to Brisbane in 2 weeks, I would love to attend your next meet
Shelley xx
Old Nov 1st 2007, 1:06 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sprug
We are moving to Brisbane in 2 weeks, I would love to attend your next meet
Shelley xx
where ya gannin?
Old Nov 1st 2007, 1:51 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
tempted
C'mon, you know you want to.......
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:45 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon, you know you want to.......
he needs to save up first

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.