Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

IT Job Brisbane/Gold Coast

IT Job Brisbane/Gold Coast

Old Nov 9th 2009, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Patrick D is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IT Job Brisbane/Gold Coast

I run a professional services IT consulting & project management business. I am interested in new migrants (arrived or soon to arrive) who have circa 5+ years commercial experience with corporate organisation experience or a consulting background with IT professional services businesses. You must have permanent residency rights. Project Management, Enterprise Architects, Voice & Data Engineers, Software Engineers and System Network Engineers are of particular interest. Please send me a private message with email contact details and i will detail and gain understanding of your requirements.

Thank you in advance.
Old Sep 11th 2010, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

ramya123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IT Job Brisbane/Gold Coast

Originally Posted by Patrick D
I run a professional services IT consulting & project management business. I am interested in new migrants (arrived or soon to arrive) who have circa 5+ years commercial experience with corporate organisation experience or a consulting background with IT professional services businesses. You must have permanent residency rights. Project Management, Enterprise Architects, Voice & Data Engineers, Software Engineers and System Network Engineers are of particular interest. Please send me a private message with email contact details and i will detail and gain understanding of your requirements.

Thank you in advance.
Hi Patrick,

I am a Storage Networking Engineer with over 5+ yrs of experience,working in Cisco Systems currently.Indian by origin but willing to relocate. Kindly PM me at [email protected],so that I can send you my resume.

Thanks!
Nirmal Kumar R
Old Sep 16th 2010, 10:24 am
Just Joined

Mike9000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: IT Job Brisbane/Gold Coast

Originally Posted by Patrick D

Thank you in advance.
Hi,

I am a programmer, I have been working on offline applications for more than 5 years(VB,C++,Macromedia Director). And now for more than 3 years working as a web developer. Although I am not in Canada right now but I am willing to relocate. I am from the Philippines and am looking forward for a better job opportunities like this one.

Sincerely,
Old Sep 24th 2010, 4:36 am
Just Joined

msrt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IT Job Brisbane/Gold Coast

Hi every one

I m from Pakistan and in a search to find job related to IT by having 5 years hands-on experience in Network and system administration, OFC planning and deployment including it O&M.

Currently working in Mutinet Pakistan Private Limited Pakistan as Assistant Manager (North Region) (http://multi.net.pk)

Please feel free to contact in case of any query