Reload this Page >

Fast fit manager/mechanic seeking 457

Fast fit manager/mechanic seeking 457

Old May 17th 2012, 3:10 pm
Just Joined

lloyd31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fast fit manager/mechanic seeking 457

Hi,

I'm 38 years old with 20 years in the motor,I started as a mechanic and moved on to be a mot tester then into the fast fit trade,I have 8 years as a fast fit manager and i'm very focused on customer service and targets,I'm looking to move to Australia and I'm keen to try and get a 457 sponsor,I could start asap and have the funds etc to move and start again

If anyone has any info or jobs i could apply for I would be very greatful

Kind regards
Old Oct 28th 2012, 9:21 am
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fast fit manager/mechanic seeking 457

Originally Posted by lloyd31
Hi,

I'm 38 years old with 20 years in the motor,I started as a mechanic and moved on to be a mot tester then into the fast fit trade,I have 8 years as a fast fit manager and i'm very focused on customer service and targets,I'm looking to move to Australia and I'm keen to try and get a 457 sponsor,I could start asap and have the funds etc to move and start again

If anyone has any info or jobs i could apply for I would be very greatful

Kind regards
Hi mate

Which state are you looking to go to????

I might be able to point you in the direction of a very good company in Perth, with excellent prospects to progress into a management position... . Subject to skills and ability etc

If you are looking at Perth, this might be a useful link www.apawa.com.au/

Send me a private message if it's Perth and ill fill you in.

Cheers
Neil.