Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

Electrical work in Perth

Electrical work in Perth

Old Jul 22nd 2010, 6:18 am
Just Joined

russelljohnson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Electrical work in Perth

The company I am working with is looking for British sparkies in Perth. Australian license not essential. Training and assistance with this is available. Currently have a couple of British sparks who have done the ARTC route.
PM me or leave message if interested
Old Jul 31st 2010, 8:17 am
Just Joined

returnsparkofperth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Electrical work in Perth

Originally Posted by russelljohnson
The company I am working with is looking for British sparkies in Perth. Australian license not essential. Training and assistance with this is available. Currently have a couple of British sparks who have done the ARTC route.
Hi, that sounds interesting. I'll have the licence soon
Old Aug 16th 2010, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

Mousy will become famous soon enough

Hi, just saw your thread Electrical work in Perth.

My hubby is an electrician and has his PR visa, we are looking to move over as soon as a job situation is secured. Are there still any vacancies within your company? Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 11:33 am
Just Joined

RayC is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Electrical work in Perth

What sort of electrical work does the company you work for do and what areas of perth do they cover.Im looking to come over on a working holiday visa 3-6 months,any advice you could give me would be much appreciated
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 2:14 pm
Just Joined

ireshaun is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, i'm from ireland but living in london at the moment, i'm moving to perth in 5 weeks and will be looking for work as an electrician, I am a JIB recognized spark. I would be grateful if you could send me some contact numbers for work. I will be looking to obtain my A grade licence as soon as I arrive.
Cheers, Shaun.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 10:10 am
Just Joined

bubby1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi mate glad to hear u doing well , i have only just started the immigration process but am fishing around for opportunities , i am mainly domestic but am currently working for a clean energy company on the solar pv sector , i passed a traineeship with british gas and have c&g 2391 , 17th , 2377 pat testing and part p also numerous certification including solar pv via the niceic , feel free to leave a message and i will contact you back cheers mate , Dale Corbett .
Old Jan 26th 2011, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

Hill84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, How long is the work for and where abouts in perth? If you could pm me some more details thanks.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

cjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nice

just to let you know this was first posted in July 2010 so dont cross your fingers
Old Feb 5th 2011, 5:10 am
Just Joined

dalgoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Im living in Perth and looking for sparkie work? Trying to sort out my license at the moment can you give me more details please???

Darren
Old Aug 6th 2011, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

Holdrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, I am a fully qualified electrician with an of shore electrical licence looking to upgrade as soon as I land in Aus. I have experience in domestic, industrial, and control based electrics, plc's, motors and panel manufacturing e.c.t.
I am very interested in your post so if you have any questions please don't hesitate.
Thanks