Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

and you thought class a'a were bad!!

and you thought class a'a were bad!!

Old Jul 10th 2004, 7:58 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default and you thought class a'a were bad!!

Professors at the university of life have indicated that a new designer drug is causing absolute havoc in society,

a source claims...... "the problem with this drug is the addiction is instant, when it has you in it's grip there is no escape" when pressed about naming this drug the source was reluctant but eventually relented, in hushsed tones we were told that this new drug was called.....

"BEF" we asked the source for a full explantion and were told BEF stood for BRITISH EXPATS FORUM!!!!

We took this case up with Detective Superintendent Ivor Whopper and he claimed " yes i'm afraid it's true BEF has taken a grip!! the problem is nobody goes to street corners for their fix, this is done behind closed doors".

Please be vigilant people, this thing could happen to one of your family.
Old Jul 10th 2004, 8:13 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: and you thought class a'a were bad!!

Originally posted by madsad
Professors at the university of life have indicated that a new designer drug is causing absolute havoc in society,

a source claims...... "the problem with this drug is the addiction is instant, when it has you in it's grip there is no escape" when pressed about naming this drug the source was reluctant but eventually relented, in hushsed tones we were told that this new drug was called.....

"BEF" we asked the source for a full explantion and were told BEF stood for BRITISH EXPATS FORUM!!!!

We took this case up with Detective Superintendent Ivor Whopper and he claimed " yes i'm afraid it's true BEF has taken a grip!! the problem is nobody goes to street corners for their fix, this is done behind closed doors".

Please be vigilant people, this thing could happen to one of your family.
but how do i get off it, did u not as that
its funny u start of with the soft stuff like wee nice posts. then u get on to the hard stuff like . u know whos rants
i just had to nip on for a fix. im going cold turkey for a couple of hours now
i got caught breaking into an internet cafe latnight , i needed a hit man