Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

you may think this is cheeky

you may think this is cheeky

Old Aug 18th 2005, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all
Default you may think this is cheeky

We are just about to send off the TRA....and i see many people have passed(am so envious) but we are in a panic ...will it pass will it not!!! well would any one like to share what theirs was like or how it looks just so we don't give them at the TRA a good laugh at us when they see our application.
told you this was cheeky
Old Aug 18th 2005, 10:25 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: you may think this is cheeky

Originally Posted by clanwylie
We are just about to send off the TRA....and i see many people have passed(am so envious) but we are in a panic ...will it pass will it not!!! well would any one like to share what theirs was like or how it looks just so we don't give them at the TRA a good laugh at us when they see our application.
told you this was cheeky
If I had a TRA you would be most welcome to peruse it........but I don't......so you can't.

Good luck and hope some kind TRA-er will respond favourably
Old Aug 18th 2005, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

told you this was cheeky
Why don't you share yours with us so we can all take the piss?
Old Aug 18th 2005, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Why don't you share yours with us so we can all take the piss?
well you seem like a nice person ....NOT!!!!!!!

i am glad you think it funny
Old Aug 18th 2005, 10:56 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

well you seem like a nice person ....NOT!!!!!!!

i am glad you think it funny

He's only messing!

Unfortunately I deleted all our TRA stuff off the PC at the weekend... sorry.
Old Aug 18th 2005, 11:02 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

told you this was cheeky
hi sir les here if you want send us a pm and the wife will have a look she is really good at the tra ....she did mine and has helped many others
Old Aug 18th 2005, 11:46 am
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

told you this was cheeky

I am no expert and we are using Consultants as we have 3 sets of friends that have already gone to Oz and all said to use one as the process although costs more money you at least get it right first time!!

Well after the consultant rejecting our paperwork and asking us to get even more stuff we finally sent our TRA off a couple of weeks ago, I would assume it depends what profession your in as to what evidence they want!!

We had to do lots of Statutory Declarations for his formal training and companies worked for as they had since ceased trading, felt that alot of what we had to send was duplicating information. We had references from each company my husband has worked for along with references from clients he had done work for. We had to comlpete alot of detail regarding tools used and also what is done on a daily basis at work again in lots of detail.

I think as long as you have every angle covered you should be ok, but if you feel there is a gap of any description anywhere my consultant said they will simply stamp rejected on it and send it back!!

I hope that might of helped somewhat, but reading lots of threads on here people seem to be saying different things?? So who knows the right answer??

Good luck anyway!!
Old Aug 18th 2005, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

told you this was cheeky

We started with a basic CV, then lengthened it.....a lot!!!
We passed TRA in January but did have very good guidance from our agent. Everything was put into detail and then further detail and then further detail, right down to sweeping up the floor if that is what you did at the beginning. It shows experience right through the trade.

We had to gain detailed references from each employer, concentrating highly on the last 10 years, luckily hubbie left each employer on good terms. We supplied each ex-employer with an example to help them, some used it and some didn't.

One employer had since died and the business ceased to trade, he was the first employer when hubby was 16 but we managed to find his son who gave us a letterhead of his new business which carried the family name, we had to do the reference and he just signed it for us.

One employer was in South Africa over 20 years ago which we said probably didn't exist any longer and we were told not to worry about that one. However we had to supply stat dec to fill in any gaps.

Hubbie has been running his own business for the last three years where we had to supply numerous references and evidence to show this.

Hope this helps, best of luck

Theresa