Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

are you looking for a job in air conditioning ?

are you looking for a job in air conditioning ?

Old Aug 23rd 2004, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all
Thumbs up are you looking for a job in air conditioning ?

do you want a job in air conditioning ??

hi we are on the sunny coast nr mooloolaba,
although my hubby worked in the motor trade for 30 yrs in the uk , for the last 7 months he has been working for an air con firm as a project manager [long story how it came about ] but he is happy , anyway they are looking for air con installers , sparkys , and refridgerating engeeniers , if you are on the sunny coast or will be ariving soon please get in touch ,
many thanks
kevin and debs reeve .
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 9:23 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: are you looking for a job in air conditioning ?

Sounds good but we will (hopefully!) be going to Adelaide.

Guess there may be a similar thing going on there.....
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bridiej
Sounds good but we will (hopefully!) be going to Adelaide.

Guess there may be a similar thing going on there.....
crikey that was a quick response, i had only just put that thread on.
anyway good luck in adelaide xxxxx
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

jwinch has a spectacular aura aboutjwinch has a spectacular aura aboutjwinch has a spectacular aura about

Debbie

I have sent you a PM

Jacquie
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 11:10 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debreeve
crikey that was a quick response, i had only just put that thread on.
anyway good luck in adelaide xxxxx
Oh yes, hadnt looked at the timings!!

It's a long way off yet, havent even had an acknowledgement of receipt for our TRA assessment yet...
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 11:30 am
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough

although my hubby worked in the motor trade for 30 yrs in the uk , for the last 7 months he has been working for an air con firm as a project manager [long story how it came about ] but he is happy , anyway they are looking for air con installers , sparkys , and refridgerating engeeniers , if you are on the sunny coast or will be ariving soon please get in touch ,
many thanks
kevin and debs reeve .
sent PM debreeve
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

RReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud of

many thanks
kevin and debs reeve .
Hi Deb
We are hoping to move in or near mooloolaba January. Just need to sell our house. I'm a midwife. My husband recently left a career in graphic design for plastering and loves it. However, he is hoping to get into something like air con when we get to oz. Contact me if you think he could be any good to your hubby. I hope this sends. I have problems posting on this site, don't know if it's because I use a mac.
Rachel
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Hi debs,

long time, no speak! Hope you and your fellas are well and still enjoying life down under.

Would love a job for Ste, but we're headed for cairns - any out post there?!!

Best wishes,

Have sent you a pm. xx
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 8:24 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

many thanks
kevin and debs reeve .

HI kevin & Debs
we will be arriving in the brisbane bayside area in 3 weeks,Darren my hubby is a sparky,he was also looking at doing an extra course when he gets out there so that he can go into air con...
Any info you or you r fella have would be very grateful,Darrens 31 did his apprenticship from leaving school 4/5 years long and has been a great sparky ever since...

Cheers Leanne
Old Aug 24th 2004, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by RReed
Hi Deb
We are hoping to move in or near mooloolaba January. Just need to sell our house. I'm a midwife. My husband recently left a career in graphic design for plastering and loves it. However, he is hoping to get into something like air con when we get to oz. Contact me if you think he could be any good to your hubby. I hope this sends. I have problems posting on this site, don't know if it's because I use a mac.
Rachel
hi, will pass message onto kev , thanks
debs xx
Old Aug 24th 2004, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Hi debs,

long time, no speak! Hope you and your fellas are well and still enjoying life down under.

Would love a job for Ste, but we're headed for cairns - any out post there?!!

Best wishes,

Have sent you a pm. xx

hi ya mate , yes long time ,
all doing great still , lots of people have asked recently if we are doing the tv,s yearly up date , prehaps i should do a post to up date all .
now going to look at my pm .
debs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Aug 24th 2004, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

lollykay is an unknown quantity at this point

many thanks
kevin and debs reeve .
Hi

We are coming down to Kawana Island on the 15th October, we are air conditioning engineers, mhave owned my own Company with 20 staff, I know the trade inside out, all is in the commercial and industrail areas, chillers, ahu's etc, are you still looking for engineers?
Old Aug 24th 2004, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

RichnKim is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lollykay
Hi

We are coming down to Kawana Island on the 15th October, we are air conditioning engineers, mhave owned my own Company with 20 staff, I know the trade inside out, all is in the commercial and industrail areas, chillers, ahu's etc, are you still looking for engineers?

Hi LOllykay

Its a small world. My inlaws have just moved to Townsville from Whitchurch. The Father in-law was a Refridgeration engineer.

Rgds

Rich
Old Aug 24th 2004, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

lollykay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RichnKim
Hi LOllykay

Its a small world. My inlaws have just moved to Townsville from Whitchurch. The Father in-law was a Refridgeration engineer.

Rgds

Rich
Rich,

We may well have crossed paths, currently working up London way and counting down the days till we go. Busy selling up everything at the moment, small world

Steve
Old Aug 24th 2004, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

RichnKim is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lollykay
Rich,

We may well have crossed paths, currently working up London way and counting down the days till we go. Busy selling up everything at the moment, small world

Steve
His name is Dale Brewster ring any bells ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.