Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

You know it's time to leave the UK when...

You know it's time to leave the UK when...

Old Jun 9th 2004, 10:00 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by Lathlain
On another subject, im yet to find a Muslim who loves a Jew/Jewish people/Israel.
Thats another reason why im disgruntled.

Jewish people came to Manchester about 150 years ago and helped the city to boom during the Industrial Revolution days and the districts they settled in were always clean.

Today those same districts are now Muslim and the place is a dump! Drive along Bury New Rd near Strangeways will prove that.
Oy vay - surely not another Jew on this forum? I thought I was in a minority here - have just been quietly polishing my hanukkiah collection in the corner, listening to all this learned debate

Anya.
Old Jun 9th 2004, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by userjay
As a Scot,i think we already have!!!
Look at the amount of Scots m.p's running the show
Be nice if we could keep all our oil too.
Gordon Brown for PM!!!

Then move parliament to Edinburgh, and give England its own 'regional' talking forum, and we'll have done it.

Don't start me about oil revenue, Scotland should be the Saudia Arabia of europe

Instead we paid for Englands 3 million unemployed for 20 years.

Me, bitter?

JTL
Old Jun 9th 2004, 10:01 pm
PommieLeague

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
You're too right it's irrelevant. I'm me, I don't answer to any stereotypes, racial or otherwise.

Nope, still got the wrong question. Plus the wrong assumption. I am neither for nor against Islamic migrants. I am however very much against people propping up their own small-minded prejudices with lies and propaganda. And in that I have no doubt that I am very much in the majority.

And?
What kind of lies and propaganda? The millions of people being killed in Africa in the name of Allah? Or is that alright by you then?

Old Jun 9th 2004, 10:02 pm
PommieLeague

Originally posted by anya4oz
Oy vay - surely not another Jew on this forum? I thought I was in a minority here - have just been quietly polishing my hanukkiah collection in the corner, listening to all this learned debate

Anya.
Hi Anya
No im not Jewish, but have close connections to the community and Jewish friends.

Old Jun 9th 2004, 10:03 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Today those same districts are now Muslim and the place is a dump! Drive along Bury New Rd near Strangeways will prove that.
Proves nothing. Show me the cause and effect. Show me it's not the other way round. Then on top of that, convince me that you can magically apply this argument to every single Muslim in the country.
Old Jun 9th 2004, 10:05 pm
Class 2 Guru

What kind of lies and propaganda? The millions of people being killed in Africa in the name of Allah? Or is that alright by you then?
No, the lies and propaganda being flung around this thread. You yourself claimed that this country did not profit from having Muslims here. I challenged you on that and you have not responded. That is the action of someone who knows his words are founded on sand.
Old Jun 9th 2004, 10:05 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Hi Anya
No im not Jewish, but have close connections to the community and Jewish friends.
Damn, I thought it was too good to be true. Jus' li'l old me then. Where, oh where are the others? Not here, it seems.

Probably means I am a let down to my race/religion, sitting typing on this forum when I could be in synagogue...

*sigh*

Anya.
Old Jun 9th 2004, 10:08 pm
PommieLeague

No, the lies and propaganda being flung around this thread. You yourself claimed that this country did not profit from having Muslims here. I challenged you on that and you have not responded. That is the action of someone who knows his words are founded on sand.
My concern matey is that with the increase of Islamic terrorism in connection with the events over the past few years, that this country has pathetically let in unknown quanities of these potential terrorists in the guise of Islam.

It wont be long before the UK will be a target, then all hell will break lose, hence my desire to get out of this joke of a nation.

Old Jun 9th 2004, 10:08 pm
WBB

I challenged you on that and you have not responded.
give him a break...you only asked 2 minutes ago.

Old Jun 9th 2004, 10:10 pm
PommieLeague

Originally posted by WBB

Comedian

Old Jun 9th 2004, 10:10 pm
WBB

Comedian
why, you laughing?

Old Jun 9th 2004, 10:11 pm
Class 2 Guru

My concern matey is that with the increase of Islamic terrorism in connection with the events over the past few years, that this country has pathetically let in unknown quanities of these potential terrorists in the guise of Islam.

It wont be long before the UK will be a target, then all hell will break lose, hence my desire to get out of this joke of a nation.
Nope, you still haven't responded to my point. Or my other point. I wonder why that could be?

Sorry folks, I fed the troll. I'll know better next time. Night night troll, better check under that ol' bed first though.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't it seem like this is turning into a 'Take it Outside' kind of thread?

Not that the moderators ever listen, but when was the last time Oz or NZ were mentioned?

JTL
PommieLeague

Originally posted by WBB
why, you laughing?

Why you being funny?

Old Jun 9th 2004, 10:12 pm
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by WBB

I know, trolls brains are made of sponge cake and don't respond quickly. Sorry about that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.