Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

You have not done Australia until.............

You have not done Australia until.............

Old May 20th 2005, 7:24 pm
Banned

Widdi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really nice
Default You have not done Australia until.............

This is my attempt at a long running thread!!

You have not done Australia until.........................

You have climbed a fire lookout tree in South West WA....

80 metres up an old tree with just pegs sticking out!

:scared:

Don`t know if it would pas UK health and saftey!

View from the top.
Old May 20th 2005, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You have not done Australia until.............

...you've arrived there
Old May 20th 2005, 8:05 pm
wombat42

....you have seen the 'Big Banana', the worlds biggest Banana at Coffs Harbour.

Old May 20th 2005, 8:23 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wombat42
....you have seen the 'Big Banana', the worlds biggest Banana at Coffs Harbour.
How about the big merino, big pineapple, big rocking horse err starting to notice a theme here!!!

in reference to the OP.... abseiled down to the gorge in Kalbarri national park, swam in the river at the bottom, then climbed the ridiculously long and unsteady ladder to get back to the top!!
Old May 20th 2005, 8:27 pm
Merlot

You buy a corked hat and start wondering around saying G'day.

M

Old May 20th 2005, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice

You have snorkelled with whale sharks off the Ningaloo reef! Awesome experience.

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
How about the big merino, big pineapple, big rocking horse err starting to notice a theme here!!!

in reference to the OP.... abseiled down to the gorge in Kalbarri national park, swam in the river at the bottom, then climbed the ridiculously long and unsteady ladder to get back to the top!!
Old May 20th 2005, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future

Swam with the dolphins at Rockingham, a totally amazing experience!!
Old May 20th 2005, 8:35 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JG04
You have snorkelled with whale sharks off the Ningaloo reef! Awesome experience.
Tried that. Sh*t myself, and climbed back on the boat!!!
Old May 20th 2005, 8:52 pm
Banned

Widdi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really nice

Kalbarri is nice - but it certainly wasn`t grand canyon! - I think the gourge was tiny - but the place was brill.

Even though a cold in 40degrees! My thermostat was buggered and I got through 12 litres a day of water!!!!
:scared:
Old May 20th 2005, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Think I'd be with you on that one
Old May 20th 2005, 10:23 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Widdi
This is my attempt at a long running thread!!

You have not done Australia until.........................

You have climbed a fire lookout tree in South West WA....

80 metres up an old tree with just pegs sticking out!
HUP did that, i stood firmly on the floor videoing to see if i could win the bonus prize on you've been framed (or maimed, as i like to call it)
Old May 20th 2005, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
HUP did that, i stood firmly on the floor videoing to see if i could win the bonus prize on you've been framed (or maimed, as i like to call it)
Old May 20th 2005, 11:49 pm
Banned

it was bloody hairy!!!!

My girtlfriend got 10 runs up before turning back! I have done the 148metre bungy in NZ and it wasn`t as bad as climbing that tree!!
Old May 21st 2005, 1:04 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Been to the Abrolhos Islands, I'm goin in the morning for 3 days
Attached Thumbnails You have not done Australia until.............-islands.jpg  
Old May 21st 2005, 1:36 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

not done australia until.....

You've actually been to Sydney Opera House to see an Opera.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.