Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yorkshire mee 10/9/05

Yorkshire mee 10/9/05

Old Aug 16th 2005, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future
Default Yorkshire meet 10/9/05

Have spoken to The White Rose Pub (near White Rose shopping Centre, Morley) and they are happy for us to meet there - 4pm onwards. Just need to give them a ring and give them a rough idea of numbers on the Tuesday prior, so if you are coming then let me know. Cant wait to bore some more people about oz.

Lindsey

Ps I have a koala!

Last edited by nurselindsey; Aug 16th 2005 at 9:03 am.
Old Aug 16th 2005, 9:01 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of
Default Re: Yorkshire mee 10/9/05

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Have spoken to The White Rose Pub (near White Rose shopping Centre, Morley) and they are happy for us to meet there - 4pm onwards. Just need to give them a ring and give them a rough idea of numbers on the Tuesday prior, so if you are coming then let me know. Cant wait to bore some more people about oz.

Lindsey

Ps I have a koala!
shame it's not the sunday lindsey ...i will be workingsaturday evening
Old Aug 16th 2005, 9:21 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Yorkshire meet 10/9/05

Lindsey

Ps I have a koala!

Dave & Wendy Singleton would liketo attend from Saddleworth.

Cheers
Old Aug 16th 2005, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

beebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nice

Lindsey

Ps I have a koala!
Bev, Keith and Emily from Dewsbury hope to be there !!
Old Aug 16th 2005, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

good to hear from you guys thought we were going to be there alone!

Lindsey, Andy and the boys

At last people who dont get bored of talking oz!
Old Aug 16th 2005, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=nurselindsey]good to hear from you guys thought we were going to be there alone!

Lindsey, Andy and the boys

hiya lindsey,

have you got many going to the meet? me and sue are trying to organise for the sunday in sheffield.

i think we probably would have gone to leeds, could've brought sue but we are having a big party on friday night to celebrate our wedding (not me and sue!!! ) me and my new hubby that is, so won't be fit on the saturday!!

only a few coming to sheffield but i'm sure we'll still have a laugh and a good chat.

hope all goes well, all the best and enjoy,

debs
Old Aug 16th 2005, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Lindsey

Ps I have a koala!
Is there another thread about this because I seem to have missed it. Don't know whether I am working that weekend or not but would certainly come if not.

Sorry Debs can't make it to the sheffield one as it's a bit far to travel I think. Hope its a good day though

Tracey
Old Aug 16th 2005, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Is there another thread about this because I seem to have missed it. Don't know whether I am working that weekend or not but would certainly come if not.

Sorry Debs can't make it to the sheffield one as it's a bit far to travel I think. Hope its a good day though

Tracey
never mind tracey, we'll have a for you!
Old Aug 17th 2005, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

We'll have for you!

Do you get the impression that I have other addictions as well as this website??????????????

Lindsey
Old Aug 17th 2005, 8:46 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

What can I say??? Gutted but Steve is working that night in the restaurant

If the Sheffield meet is on the Sunday we may go to that one though
Old Aug 17th 2005, 8:51 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
What can I say??? Gutted but Steve is working that night in the restaurant

If the Sheffield meet is on the Sunday we may go to that one though

How is my little Suzie today?

Old Aug 17th 2005, 9:02 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
How is my little Suzie today?
She is luvvly thanx!
Attached Thumbnails Yorkshire mee 10/9/05-baby-043.jpg  
Old Aug 17th 2005, 9:07 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
She is luvvly thanx!

I think Suzie should be your avatar for a week.

Old Aug 17th 2005, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

claire, suzanne is absolutely beautiful congratulations, and yes, get her on as your avator this week and show her off to the world....

are you still at the can't believe it pinching yourself stage?!

it would be excellent if you could come to the sheffield meet, you too PP.

debs x
Old Aug 17th 2005, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Claire - Im really sorry that I missed you guys , she looks adorable and well done to you! Really sorry that you wont be able to make it to the meeting. Andy and I are also going to the Sheffield meet so will hopefully get to see you there.

Lindsey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.