Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yipee. Last day at work !

Yipee. Last day at work !

Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:46 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Yipee. Last day at work !

My last day at work today......

Got 7 weeks before i go now to tie everything up, get everything ready and pack.

Gulp.

Must admit....i can feel butterflies in my stomach already. Getting pretty nervy about moving so far from the family.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

suffolkdiva is an unknown quantity at this point

7 weeks wow!

We need some of those days...removers come next week, fly week later and I'M NOT READY!

Enjoy your last day!
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:50 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: Yipee. Last day at work !

Originally posted by PeteY

Got 7 weeks before i go now to tie everything up, get everything ready and pack.

Gulp.

Must admit....i can feel butterflies in my stomach already. Getting pretty nervy about moving so far from the family.
I bet you get tearful at the end of the day, all the best take it easy and chill out, get ready for your new adventure to begin...
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Gulp.

Enjoy every moment of the next 7 weeks mate
good on ya!
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Weird feeling isn't it Pete. My last day tomorrow; then all down the pub at 2.30 - don't think its because they want to wish me well, its just an excuse to get plastered!
3 weeks tomorrow.....:scared: :scared:
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:59 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Pollyana
Weird feeling isn't it Pete. My last day tomorrow; then all down the pub at 2.30 - don't think its because they want to wish me well, its just an excuse to get plastered!
3 weeks tomorrow.....:scared: :scared:
Just make sure you continue posting upon arrival
Old Oct 9th 2003, 12:02 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I will, make sure you do too. Worst bit is not being online for the 2 weeks before I fly out! Just when I shall need somewhere to panic, my lifeline is being taken away......I shall be scouring the countryside for internet cafes!
Old Oct 9th 2003, 12:04 pm
settling in, finally

bawi is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PeteY
My last day at work today......:

Good luck to you! I wish it was my last day, nearly two more months to go, hate the job, want to leave!!!

Have a beer for me, I will have one for you at the end of November, when I have 4 days to move my furniture to parent's place and catch the plane to OZ, can't wait.
Enjoy the last day, have you got a job yet in OZ?

Barbara
Old Oct 9th 2003, 12:24 pm
A Male Member

Originally posted by bawi

have you got a job yet in OZ?

Barbara
Not yet.....we are having a monster holiday before we settle down (8 weeks based in Mount Gambier with the inlaws)!

Will start looking for work about Febuary time.

Old Oct 9th 2003, 12:49 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Not yet.....we are having a monster holiday before we settle down (8 weeks based in Mount Gambier with the inlaws)!

Will start looking for work about Febuary time.

Us too! can't wait, finishing work tomorrow at 4.30 yippeeee
Is it a good feeling or what! Good luck Pete.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 12:52 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Good luck to all of you and don't forget to keep posting with all the juicy bits!! :scared:
Old Oct 9th 2003, 12:59 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you & all those other people who are finishing up & taking the plunge soon.

See you all on the other side - well some of you anyway .
Old Oct 9th 2003, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Good luck to you all,hope it goes well,my stomach is also churning for you as i know i will have the same feelings when we go
donna
Old Oct 9th 2003, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Gulp.

Hi Pete

Best of luck for the big move. Now you have finished work these next 7 weeks will fly by.

footie chick
Old Oct 9th 2003, 4:03 pm
Adelaide here we come

kittenlips is an unknown quantity at this point

You lucky thing! I feel so jealous! I' yonks away from being where you are! Oh well never mind, hopefully it will come to us all in the end! Good luck and keep posting with all the good and bad advice!

Best wishes

Theresa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.