Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yes yes - we got the yellow envelope!!!

Wikiposts

Yes yes - we got the yellow envelope!!!

Old Oct 28th 2003, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news!! Get celebrating and organising the move.

Hope it all works out for you. You are a fun couple and are adventurous enough to make a real go of it in Oz.

See you out there for a bevvie- when are you planning on leaving?
Old Oct 29th 2003, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Tina

We are going to validate the visas, looks like a February trip now, final bit of research and decisions about where to settle. If we are in the Brissy area we will definitely be up for a beer with you, hubby and of course Pollyana and her husband to be!!

Hope you are not getting too stressed out with your house sale and move, if all else fails sit down with a bottle of red and relax!!

I did have a bit of a hangover today and to top it I am sitting my finals for Chartered Management Accountancy, my brain was definitely not functioning!!

Thanks for all your good wishes and good luck to you all!!

Nicki
Old Oct 29th 2003, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Yes yes - we got the yellow envelope!!!

Originally posted by renth
As you know Jamesy, I used to live in East Grinstead. I don't think EG or Crawley Down are particularly bad places to live. Only it's a hell of a lot nicer over here...

Congratulations and enjoy your celebrations

Good to hear its all working out for you Renth!! Hows the surfing lessons going??
Old Oct 29th 2003, 5:25 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! Congrats!!! Have just got back online briefly and seen your news. I've got a good reason to have a drink tonight now to celebrate for you!!
Give me a shout if you get to Brisbane - be good to see you!
Old Oct 29th 2003, 11:24 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Jamesy
Good to hear its all working out for you Renth!! Hows the surfing lessons going??
I have lessons every Sunday morning 8 - 10am. It leaves the rest of the day free to do "family" stuff.
Old Oct 31st 2003, 8:31 am
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Jamesy
At last we have the magic envelope and have to validate our visas by 16 June!!!! Was a long wait - we applied in AUG 02 BUT GONNA DOWN A LARGE GLASS OR BOTTLE OF OZZY RED.
Congratulations Jamesy, enjoy the red