Reload this Page >

YEEEEEESSSSSSSS !!!!!! At long last its happened

Wikiposts

YEEEEEESSSSSSSS !!!!!! At long last its happened

Old Jun 21st 2004, 4:27 am
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default YEEEEEESSSSSSSS !!!!!! At long last its happened

Today is the auspicious day of me finally hitting EXCHANGE of contracts on my house.

Firstly let me apologise for my excitedness and also say keep your peckers up for those still waiting to sell. I know only too well that it is crap, as I had a buyer pull out before this one, had to wait a while for a second buyer to come along and wondered if I would ever get rid of the house. All through the process I have been expecting the worse but finally things have come good.

It will happen for everyone, that you can be sure.

Now comes the scary part of actually having to book flights and the realisation that its full on happening. The butterflies have started.

All those going through the agonising process of selling, whatever you do.........KEEP SMILING.
Old Jun 21st 2004, 4:44 am
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news .......all the best plum
Old Jun 21st 2004, 4:49 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: YEEEEEESSSSSSSS !!!!!! At long last its happened

Originally posted by ianj
Today is the auspicious day of me finally hitting EXCHANGE of contracts on my house.

Firstly let me apologise for my excitedness and also say keep your peckers up for those still waiting to sell. I know only too well that it is crap, as I had a buyer pull out before this one, had to wait a while for a second buyer to come along and wondered if I would ever get rid of the house. All through the process I have been expecting the worse but finally things have come good.

Now comes the scary part of actually having to book flights and the realisation that its full on happening. The butterflies have started.

All those going through the agonising process of selling, whatever you do.........KEEP SMILING.
Hi

Great news. I'm one of those waiting to sell, my bloody house has to go back on the market after someone broke the chain.

No need to apologise to those who are still waiting to sell, well not to me anyway!!

Well done and congrats

Walla
Old Jun 21st 2004, 4:50 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Well done Ian, Cya over here in Melbourne soon.
Old Jun 21st 2004, 4:54 am
Bloody Nice Bloke

Thanks all,

Hey Walla1, I know just what you are saying. Its arse when they pull out and even more so when its not necessarily your buyers fault. Been through it all with the previous sale. Tossers.

Hopefully there will be a Melbourne meet at some point in the not too distant future and I can then meet the infamous Bordy.......plus all the other Melbournians of course.

The old jedi mind trick will see you through.:scared:
Old Jun 21st 2004, 4:54 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bordy
Well done Ian, Cya over here in Melbourne soon.
Congratulations Ian - but don't relax

Hey Bordy you up for the footy ?
Old Jun 21st 2004, 4:56 am
Bloody Nice Bloke

Trust me Bix,

Relaxing is the last thing I can do. The twitching has started.

What with england playing as well.......bloody hell it does a mans nerves no good.

Old Jun 21st 2004, 4:57 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Bix
Congratulations Ian - but don't relax

Hey Bordy you up for the footy ?
I'm on nights Bix so hoping to find a link to listen to it. Finish here at 5am & game starts at 4.45 our time.
I'll be home by 5.15 so will miss first half hour.
Old Jun 21st 2004, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Ian!!!
We have a 2nd booking for Thursday, they came round today and loved the house. I'm excited whatever happens, needed a bit of positive feedback!
Old Jun 21st 2004, 5:04 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bordy
I'm on nights Bix so hoping to find a link to listen to it. Finish here at 5am & game starts at 4.45 our time.
I'll be home by 5.15 so will miss first half hour.
Ah, okay.
BBC Radio 5 Live broadcast it but don't know if you can get it ?
They put a link to the commentary on the website usually about half an hour before the game.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/default.stm
Old Jun 21st 2004, 5:14 am
The Godfather

Originally posted by Bix
Ah, okay.
BBC Radio 5 Live broadcast it but don't know if you can get it ?
They put a link to the commentary on the website usually about half an hour before the game.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/default.stm

Cheers Bix I'll give that a try.
Old Jun 21st 2004, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Great news Ianj
wishing you all the very best for your futures and as you say keep

Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxx
Old Jun 21st 2004, 9:14 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Hey! Good news - now there's no stoppin' you!

See you on the Bright Side (=opposite of the Dark Side )

Anya.
Old Jun 21st 2004, 8:05 pm
Bloody Nice Bloke

Thanks to (in no particular order.........I feel like Terry wogan at Eurovision, please tell me thats one thing I get away from and they don't show in Oz):

Anya4Oz
nosuchluck
larissa.

Fingers crossed for Thrusday Larissa.

Indeed Anya, won't be long and look forward to organising a meet for everyone once we reach the flip side.

Its a great feeling but as said before........a bloody scary one as its sooooo real.
:scared:
Old Jun 21st 2004, 8:08 pm
The Godfather

Thanks to (in no particular order.........I feel like Terry wogan at Eurovision, please tell me thats one thing I get away from and they don't show in Oz):

Anya4Oz
nosuchluck
larissa.

Fingers crossed for Thrusday Larissa.

Indeed Anya, won't be long and look forward to organising a meet for everyone once we reach the flip side.

Its a great feeling but as said before........a bloody scary one as its sooooo real.
:scared:

Sorry Ian but yes we Get Terry & Eurovision on SBS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.