Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

YEEEEEEEHAAAAAA Got it Got it Got it

YEEEEEEEHAAAAAA Got it Got it Got it

Old Mar 17th 2009, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

saleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nice
Default YEEEEEEEHAAAAAA Got it Got it Got it

Hi folks,
wha't a great feeling after this long time , guys am still shaking , i got the visa today thanks for evry body here ur advices were really valuable thanks for this forum .... i still can't believe

my App is 136 - lodged 14-8-2007
Old Mar 17th 2009, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

husaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: YEEEEEEEHAAAAAA Got it Got it Got it

Originally Posted by saleh_noures
Hi folks,
wha't a great feeling after this long time , guys am still shaking , i got the visa today thanks for evry body here ur advices were really valuable thanks for this forum .... i still can't believe

You rock ma'am,
aug 2007 is a long long time. Congrats and wish you a wonderful time ahead.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: YEEEEEEEHAAAAAA Got it Got it Got it

Hi folks,

congradulations
Old Mar 17th 2009, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

That was a long wait! Contgratulations!

Sylvia
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

saleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nice

Thanks evry body ... i have to validate my visa before 16 june ... man that is so close
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

Huge congratulations after long long waiting!!
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

That is a long wait, congratulations.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

Satch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to all

Congratulations! That is such amazing news.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 11:09 am
Just Joined

nadeems is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear,

May you know pls the processing time after medicals & police report.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

ukjoiner will become famous soon enough

Thanks evry body ... i have to validate my visa before 16 june ... man that is so close
Congratulations!! Wow that is quick....Once you have validated it, how long do you have to move over?
Old Mar 19th 2009, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

saad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ukjoiner
Congratulations!! Wow that is quick....Once you have validated it, how long do you have to move over?
Congrats
Old Mar 19th 2009, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nadeems
Dear,

May you know pls the processing time after medicals & police report.
i had to submitt 4 PCC ... it was about 5 days only after submitting the last PCC

Originally Posted by ukjoiner
i will go to sydney next month to validate the visa i will stay there 0ne week then back to here ... two years then moving there permenantly
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

Great feeling isn't it? Hope all goes well with your plans.
Lorraine
Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:35 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE FUTURE
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Congratulations...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.