Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yeeee Haaahhh!!!!!!! Got My Tra Passed!!

Yeeee Haaahhh!!!!!!! Got My Tra Passed!!

Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Talking Yeeee Haaahhh!!!!!!! Got My Tra Passed!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Passed my tra for migration as a hairstylist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only took a month for it to come through!!
Next big hurdle is the meds cos my hubby has dodgy discs and can't touch his toes!!!
Lynn
Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:50 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Yeeee Haaahhh!!!!!!! Got My Tra Passed!!

Well done!,

Oooo, forgot, Lynn can you pst the timescale as there are a few others ( bun, Carruss) waiting too.
Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:51 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Oh Well done and congratulations !!
Very quick too
Will join you in a drink
Carole

Originally Posted by lynnbrooks
Next big hurdle is the meds cos my hubby has dodgy discs and can't touch his toes!!!
Lynn
Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Lynn
FYI My quack did'nt check my back or ask me to move at all, just hit my elbows and ankles with a rubber hammer.
Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Question Re: Yeeee Haaahhh!!!!!!! Got My Tra Passed!!

Originally Posted by paulf
Well done!,

Oooo, forgot, Lynn can you pst the timescale as there are a few others ( bun, Carruss) waiting too.

Hiya,sorry for the thickness but how do you post timescale,never done it b4?
Lynn
Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Hiya,sorry for the thickness but how do you post timescale,never done it b4?
Lynn
My profile ->edit signature
Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Lynn, on to the next bit now
Hilary
Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wink Re: Yeeee Haaahhh!!!!!!! Got My Tra Passed!!

Originally Posted by Gjn200
My profile ->edit signature

Cheers, i'll have a go...
lynn
Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

Well done Lynn

That was bloody quick!!

Anyway, congratulations and speak soon

Michelle
Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Lynn
Congratulations. Good luck with the next bit.
Tracey
Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Talking Re: Yeeee Haaahhh!!!!!!! Got My Tra Passed!!

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
Well done Lynn

That was bloody quick!!

Anyway, congratulations and speak soon

Michelle

HELLOOOOOOOOO Michelle!!!!!!!
Bloody BrilliantEH!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe how quick that was,how ya doin?
I e-mailed u earlier,let me know how the house selling is goin?
Lynn
Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:32 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Well Done and Congrats on getting it back soooo quick...

Hope all goes well with the meds,we weren't asked to touch our toes thank god!

Ang
Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:34 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Lynn

hell fire, that was quick, 1 month!!

we are 9 weeks and still no news. did you apply with an agent, or apply yourself? what date did you send it, did you get an acknowldgement?

by the way, massive congrats
good for you

michelle
Old Jun 14th 2005, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bun
hell fire, that was quick, 1 month!!

we are 9 weeks and still no news. did you apply with an agent, or apply yourself? what date did you send it, did you get an acknowldgement?

by the way, massive congrats
good for you

michelle
Yep,we are with GoMatilda,can't remember the exact date but it was about 3rd-last week in April and the acknowledgment was from GoMatilda telling us that it had been lodged,
Lynn
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:55 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.