Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yahooo! Paid my airline fare

Yahooo! Paid my airline fare

Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all
Default Yahooo! Paid my airline fare

Leaving on Sept. 18th from Zurich - Frankfurt - Singapore - Brisbane.... Flying Qantas one way...

it has just started to dawn on me what a big step that is. But i cannot wait...

Breaking up with my beloved boyfriend when i go is going to be dramatic but i dont want to think about it till the last minute. We have decided it was for the best...

Just wanted to share that with you!!! In 2 months i will literally be somewhere between asia and OZ!!!

fabie
Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:33 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Yahooo! Paid my airline fare

Woohoo, bet you're a mix of emotions!!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by swissfabs
Leaving on Sept. 18th from Zurich - Frankfurt - Singapore - Brisbane.... Flying Qantas one way...

Breaking up with my beloved boyfriend when i go is going to be dramatic but i dont want to think about it till the last minute. We have decided it was for the best...

Just wanted to share that with you!!! In 2 months i will literally be somewhere between asia and OZ!!!

fabie
Hi its a weired feeling aint it. I booked our last friday we fly out from manchester to Adelaide with malaysia airline on 15th sept land on 17th.
cant wait

Debs xxx
Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by xxdebsonlinexx
Hi its a weired feeling aint it. I booked our last friday we fly out from manchester to Adelaide with malaysia airline on 15th sept land on 17th.
cant wait

Debs xxx

Stop rubbing it in Debs!!

Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:39 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Fabie - I admire you. You are very brave going it alone and I hope it all works out for you.

Binbird
Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bridiej
Stop rubbing it in Debs!!

LOL Bridie it wont be long before your posting when your going i must say though its a weired feeling now as we know were deffo going. Just think you will have somewhere to come for a holiday in adelaide when we get there

Debs xxx
Old Jul 19th 2005, 2:00 pm

Originally Posted by xxdebsonlinexx
Just think you will have somewhere to come for a holiday in adelaide when we get there

Debs xxx
Cant wait for me hols!!

Will pack my bucket and spade!!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Yahooo! Paid my airline fare

fabie
Was just thinking about you the other day, Fabie, and wondering if it was still September you planned to go. All the very best for your new life in Brisbane! Let's hope we'll be on the Gold Coast some time in early 2006.......! Michelle
Old Jul 19th 2005, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of

Have looked on the yahoooooo website but can't find where it says they will pay my airfare,is it yahoo.co.uk or .com ?

good luck and have fun

fabie
Old Jul 19th 2005, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by skyblue
Have looked on the yahoooooo website but can't find where it says they will pay my airfare,is it yahoo.co.uk or .com ?

good luck and have fun

;-) LOL! was with qantas directly!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 3:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you everyone for your kind words, and to the 111 others who read it!!!

I can't wait!

xoxoxo to u all

fabie
Old Jul 19th 2005, 3:54 pm

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point

Hals und Beinbruch fur den grossen Abenteuer

I must admit I had to look on Yahoo for free airfares must be yahoo.com.ch and only for those with a Swiss bank account lol.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Flying Banana
Hals und Beinbruch fur den grossen Abenteuer

I must admit I had to look on Yahoo for free airfares must be yahoo.com.ch and only for those with a Swiss bank account lol.
Thanks for those German words... I speak French though in the area i live in!

Swiss bank accounts are just as bad as other ones, when you are not a multi-billionaire!

fabie
Old Jul 19th 2005, 4:46 pm
off to Byron Bay....

loidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for those German words... I speak French though in the area i live in!

Swiss bank accounts are just as bad as other ones, when you are not a multi-billionaire!

fabie
hi fabie, excellent news, bet you're looking forward to it! is it possible to book a one way flight and is it much cheaper x loidy
Old Jul 20th 2005, 12:55 am
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice

fabie
Just hold on...!
I heard a proverd: "Life Takes us Place we need to Grow...."
So cheer-up.
Also Fabie, Good Luck
- Mukesh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.