Wikiposts

XRAY query

Old Feb 25th 2005, 11:43 pm
Just Joined

melb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default XRAY query

we are at stage of needing xray, as I had a breast augmentation 3 years ago, I am guessing it will show up on an xray, does anyone know if this should be a problem? I am getting worried that this will stop my husband and kids from getting through???? worry worry

Thanks
Mel
Old Feb 26th 2005, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: XRAY query

Not to sure if it be a big problem. There are two passes for medicals A pass, B pass. A pass no problems or ones with nothing to worry about, B pass slight concerns or things that can be bad ( or get worse ) with a B pass you may have to see a doctor in oz within 6 months of arrival to check that things are still ok. The best thing is to ask the doctor who does your med's what there thoughts are as they put a recomendation down on your med's. Hope all goes well
Old Feb 26th 2005, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Alex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really nice

Originally Posted by melb
we are at stage of needing xray, as I had a breast augmentation 3 years ago, I am guessing it will show up on an xray, does anyone know if this should be a problem? I am getting worried that this will stop my husband and kids from getting through???? worry worry

Thanks
Mel
Hi Mel,

I can't say for certain but I would be very surprised if this caused any difficulties with the medical or visa. I am guessing that you have not become a Jordan Lookalike! Cosmetic surgery seems to be more and more common these days.

Good luck

Alex
Old Feb 26th 2005, 12:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
Mel
send us a pic and we will tell ya
joking
i dont see a prob. its should go ok
Old Feb 26th 2005, 2:41 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

It shouldn't be a problem, as the xray is to see if there are any abnormalaties inside the lungs, I'm pretty sure that if they do show up the person who reads the xray can tell if the area showing up is in the lungs or on top of the rib cage.

Dont worry it will be fine.

Kala
Old Feb 26th 2005, 3:49 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karenjc
Not to sure if it be a big problem. There are two passes for medicals A pass, B pass. A pass no problems or ones with nothing to worry about, B pass slight concerns or things that can be bad ( or get worse ) with a B pass you may have to see a doctor in oz within 6 months of arrival to check that things are still ok. The best thing is to ask the doctor who does your med's what there thoughts are as they put a recomendation down on your med's. Hope all goes well
Hi Karen

Did the doctor in Brum tell you what he was going to put on the forms or at least give you an indication?
Old Feb 26th 2005, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

Born2tri will become famous soon enoughBorn2tri will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=melb]we are at stage of needing xray,

Hi Mel,

I have also had breast implants and had 1st exray taken Feb 2004 where like yourself i was very nervous about it but they said it didn't make any difference to results at all. We have since had to have them taken again as only valid for 12mths and again no problem with it. At the medicals they did ask which type they were and had a bit of a feel but thats it, (but that is also the norm i believe as they did the same to my daughter) Although again with them running out we are having to redo them on Thursday so if any different i will let you know.

Lisa
Old Feb 26th 2005, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

of2oz is on a distinguished road

Thanks
Mel
Hi Mel
My husband had a problem with his x-ray, he had marks on his lungs and had to go for further tests. These took a while to arrange and we all had a very stressful time wondering whether our visa would be refused.

In the meantime we read a lot about other cases and the situtaion is that
Dimia they only refuse the visa if:
a. Its Tuberculosis
Or
b. its going to cost them a lot of money to treat over a period of time

Each case is taken on its own merits, extra tests or doctor/consultant correspondance and 95% of category B applicants (those that have some medical concern) are approved.

I hope this helps, good luck.