xmas pressie

Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up xmas pressie

Hiya all,
just thought I would let you all know what Santa got me this year; a nice watch-a digital cam corder- bottle of Joop Jump(very nice)- a couple of DVD'S- books etc......... Then the postman has just given me something that must have fallen off Santa's sledge. A letter from TRA. It is a great big YES. The best present ever.
TTFN
daveandkathh
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:46 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: xmas pressie

Originally Posted by daveandkathh
Hiya all,
just thought I would let you all know what Santa got me this year; a nice watch-a digital cam corder- bottle of Joop Jump(very nice)- a couple of DVD'S- books etc......... Then the postman has just given me something that must have fallen off Santa's sledge. A letter from TRA. It is a great big YES. The best present ever.
TTFN
daveandkathh
congratulations!
What a brilliant Christmas Present, obviously means that the Christmas Celebrations just got a bit longer
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:47 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Hiya all,
TTFN
daveandkathh
What a great late Xmas pressie. Full steam ahead now then, may have been your last Xmas in UK.

Congrats.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
What a great late Xmas pressie. Full steam ahead now then, may have been your last Xmas in UK.

Congrats.
good old santa
Old Dec 28th 2005, 3:51 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya all,
TTFN
daveandkathh

Brilliant news ! ho ho h o...
Old Dec 28th 2005, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mindblower
Brilliant news ! ho ho h o...
Cool feeling isn’t it

Our arrived from Vetassess on Christmas eve

Many congratulations