Reload this Page >

xmas flights to uk

xmas flights to uk

Old May 30th 2007, 10:39 am
Just Joined

moonstone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default xmas flights to uk

hi all

has anyone found any reasonably priced flights back to uk for christmas??? So very expensive....
Old May 30th 2007, 12:05 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: xmas flights to uk

Originally Posted by moonstone
hi all

has anyone found any reasonably priced flights back to uk for christmas??? So very expensive....

I think you have summed it all up in the last three words.
Old May 30th 2007, 8:19 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

The longer you leave it the more expensive they become unfortunately
J x
Old May 31st 2007, 2:26 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

hi all

I went at Christnmas and I think paid about $2500 for a CHILD's seat. We used Q FF for two seats and paid $5k for the other two.

I wouldn't go at Christmas again.
Old May 31st 2007, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond repute

hi all

I am looking at the moment, but we will go beginning of Dec and back end January. So that is cheaper I think, but even so nothing is coming in at much less than $10,000.
That is for two kids two adults.
Old May 31st 2007, 2:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond repute

hi all

Have you looked at an airline called Etihad? They have started a new route out of Sydney, apparently good prices at the moment, but what they charge around Christmas could be a different story. They are a saudi based airline, have no idea what they are like though, they may be good you never know.
Old May 31st 2007, 2:37 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

It's worth checking on dates if it is possible to travel earlier.

I think UK flights increase substantially somewhere around 10 December.
Old May 31st 2007, 2:47 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

We (wife and I) are flying back mid December but got all our legs with FF points so only paid the taxes. From when I was looking at that time period the going rate was approx $2500 (return) with very few offers.

hi all

Old May 31st 2007, 2:57 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

I booked recently for xmas we were $7000 for 2 adults and one 4 year old i thought that was a good price we expected to pay around $10,000 for that time of year we booked through klm.

try jetsabroad website they have a database which searches through all flights we did this and the klm came up cheapest we then decided to check the actually klm website and it was $300 cheaper than jetsabroad same flight two stop off but only for 2/3 hrs so not too bad.
we also willo be adding a baby to the booking when she is born so that will cost around $300 so total $7300 we checked after xmas same price but it did start to increase around the 18th of dec by about $1000 for a few weeks then went back to the price we got.
kezx

Last edited by kez81; May 31st 2007 at 3:03 am.
Old May 31st 2007, 3:00 am
Karma Comedian

Originally Posted by TrickyTree
We (wife and I) are flying back mid December but got all our legs with FF points so only paid the taxes. From when I was looking at that time period the going rate was approx $2500 (return) with very few offers.
Jeez, you must fly a lot, doesn't it cost about 340,000 FF for that trhese days?
Old May 31st 2007, 3:14 am
BE Enthusiast

I have just been looking at the Air France website, seems resonable for Dec departures. Good booking site as they display the actual fares on different days, takes out alot of the guesswork. So if you are flexible either side of the dates you would like to go, you can get it for a few hundred dollars cheaper, without having to muck around putting in various dates to check out the prices. Great system.

But out of Brisbane (to singapore) it is operated by Qantas.
Old May 31st 2007, 3:34 am

Just checked the air france for curiosity about $1000 dearer than what we payed but still pretty good prices

kezx
Old May 31st 2007, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kez81
Just checked the air france for curiosity about $1000 dearer than what we payed but still pretty good prices

kezx
Thats funny, I just checked out the KLM site, they were ($16,500) $7000 more expensive!!!
That is flying out of Brisbane, I was wondering if there was something wrong with the site and that I was seeing things,I did it a second time for luck, but no the same price came up!
Are you flying out of Perth?
Old May 31st 2007, 3:54 am

We must have got in at the right time then because ours was$7000 when we booked thats a fair increase glad we booked when we did!!!

my hubby had problems too actually he went in as business class than changed it from there to economy best price think its the website.

kezx
Old May 31st 2007, 3:57 am

yeh we are flying from perth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.