Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Xmas Eve Night on the Tiles anyone?

Xmas Eve Night on the Tiles anyone?

Old Dec 17th 2007, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Fluffys Fluffer has a spectacular aura aboutFluffys Fluffer has a spectacular aura aboutFluffys Fluffer has a spectacular aura about
Default Xmas Eve Night on the Tiles anyone?

Me and t'other half were thinking of a night on the tiles in Brisvegas (perhaps 'da Valley') for Xmas Eve.

Wondering whether there are any other folks out there, who have not made plans yet, who fancy it?

Anyone up for it?! (The night out that is!)
Old Dec 17th 2007, 1:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Xmas Eve Night on the Tiles anyone?

Originally Posted by Fluffys Fluffer
Me and t'other half were thinking of a night on the tiles in Brisvegas (perhaps 'da Valley') for Xmas Eve.

Wondering whether there are any other folks out there, who have not made plans yet, who fancy it?

Would love to, but I'm on call so unless I can take me laptop with me,........

Maybe next year
Old Dec 17th 2007, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

Fluffys Fluffer has a spectacular aura aboutFluffys Fluffer has a spectacular aura aboutFluffys Fluffer has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Would love to, but I'm on call so unless I can take me laptop with me,........

Maybe next year
Bummer!

Well I hope that you are being paid handsomely to sit in the house, all sober, on Xmas Eve?!

Do not worry - we will have a drink or two on your behalf!

Have a wicked Xmas by the way - hopefully we will see you at Timber Floor's New Year's Eve bash?
Old Dec 18th 2007, 1:31 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Bummer!

Well I hope that you are being paid handsomely to sit in the house, all sober, on Xmas Eve?!

Do not worry - we will have a drink or two on your behalf!

Have a wicked Xmas by the way - hopefully we will see you at Timber Floor's New Year's Eve bash?
I only get paid for it if we get a storm.......so here's hoping doesn't have to be Brissie though, anywhere in Queensland will do!

Hand over to the next lucky soul on the morning of NYE, so I will definitely be at Timber's bash
Old Dec 18th 2007, 1:49 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Might pop into the p&w for a few drinks early pm, will check with Annette later, and let you know
Old Dec 18th 2007, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Now then what with you organising an xmas eve night out and steve having a new years eve night there appears to be a very noticable common denominator consisting of the fact that we cant make any of these events unfortunately.Do i detect a very very strong hint hereAnyone need some new buddies??? Please!!

HAVE A GREAT XMAS PEOPLE AND A HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR !!
Regards Bobby & Linda
see yas soon
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PAP01
Might pop into the p&w for a few drinks early pm, will check with Annette later, and let you know
Sounds good.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Now then what with you organising an xmas eve night out and steve having a new years eve night there appears to be a very noticable common denominator consisting of the fact that we cant make any of these events unfortunately.Do i detect a very very strong hint hereAnyone need some new buddies??? Please!!

HAVE A GREAT XMAS PEOPLE AND A HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR !!
Regards Bobby & Linda
see yas soon
Well if you must live this jet setting lifestyle - holidaying in the Whitsundays and all!!!! You can't have your cake and eat it know!

Besides I am sure you will make up for feeling left out when you are back from your hols! Just think of all that drinking you will need to do to catch up!

Have a great time and try not to get too sunburnt.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Well if you must live this jet setting lifestyle - holidaying in the Whitsundays and all!!!! You can't have your cake and eat it know!

Besides I am sure you will make up for feeling left out when you are back from your hols! Just think of all that drinking you will need to do to catch up!

Have a great time and try not to get too sunburnt.
Apparently we've gone upmarket which includes our own brolly
Old Dec 18th 2007, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

Apparently we've gone upmarket which includes our own brolly
Ooooohhhhh - get you!

Well, at least you might not look like a beetroot when you get back!
Old Dec 18th 2007, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ooooohhhhh - get you!

Well, at least you might not look like a beetroot when you get back!
I'm pretty convinced one of these days someone will try and pickle me
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:44 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm pretty convinced one of these days someone will try and pickle me
I'm not even gonna say it!
Old Dec 20th 2007, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

What time you looking at going into city ?
Old Dec 20th 2007, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PAP01
What time you looking at going into city ?
Am quite flexible with timing. Am unfortunately working on Xmas Eve - but was going to head straight in from work, as it is only down the road! Fluffy is going to come in and join me. Was thinking of knocking off early anyway - as it is Xmas Eve after all!

So maybe mid afternoon start - around 3ish or something? What time can you guys head down?

By the way - what P&W were you thinking of? Eagle St Pier one or the other one (as apparently there are two!)
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Am quite flexible with timing. Am unfortunately working on Xmas Eve - but was going to head straight in from work, as it is only down the road! Fluffy is going to come in and join me. Was thinking of knocking off early anyway - as it is Xmas Eve after all!

So maybe mid afternoon start - around 3ish or something? What time can you guys head down?

By the way - what P&W were you thinking of? Eagle St Pier one or the other one (as apparently there are two!)
Looking about 5.30/6 but will after to leave around 8.30 to pick jess up. p&w Eagle st

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.