XBOX Kinect

Old Nov 15th 2011, 3:53 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default XBOX Kinect

Hi there,

Im thinking of buying my daughter an xbox kinect for her birthday in dec, can anyone recommend good games for 11 year old who thinks shes 20?? also i have an old xbox,(about 8 years old) will the sensor work with this do you know, sorry to sound a bit dumb but ive no idea about these things lol, thanks in advance
Old Nov 15th 2011, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

In Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: XBOX Kinect

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi there,

Im thinking of buying my daughter an xbox kinect for her birthday in dec, can anyone recommend good games for 11 year old who thinks shes 20?? also i have an old xbox,(about 8 years old) will the sensor work with this do you know, sorry to sound a bit dumb but ive no idea about these things lol, thanks in advance
cant recommend games because I havent bought kinnect yet, due to the lack of more mature adult games (seems predominantlty cutesy animals and fitness games at the moment), but I can say that it will NOT work with the original xbox, only with the xbox 360
Old Nov 15th 2011, 5:25 am
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: XBOX Kinect

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi there,

Hi There

You should get at least one game with the Kinect, The one we got was an adventure/rafting game, great for kids.

My mates daughters have got Dance Central and I think we'll get it soon. Really good dance game where the sensor watches your dance moves and scores you. http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-AU/Pr...5-d802373307d2

My lad has got a Michael Jackson dance/ game, similar to dance central.

You can get a fitness one which looks good (for you) ;-)
There's 50 games available, so plenty to choose from.
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-AU/Ga...nav&Genre=3028

You can also use the Kinect as a web camera and chat to other users.

Have fun.