Reload this Page >

X-rays with my 160A

X-rays with my 160A

Old Oct 6th 2004, 6:58 am
cath & rig

Cath & Rig is an unknown quantity at this point
Default X-rays with my 160A

Hi All,
Just about to send off my Report on chest x-ray Form 160A but I don't know if I have to send my X-rays with them. Is there anybody that can help
Old Oct 6th 2004, 10:30 am
cath & rig

Cath & Rig is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: X-rays with my 160A

Originally Posted by Cath & Rig
Hi All,
Just about to send off my Report on chest x-ray Form 160A but I don't know if I have to send my X-rays with them. Is there anybody that can help
Please can someone help. I'm 99% sure that only the forms are needed to be sent but I don't want the application to be delayed.
Old Oct 6th 2004, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: X-rays with my 160A

Originally Posted by Cath & Rig
Please can someone help. I'm 99% sure that only the forms are needed to be sent but I don't want the application to be delayed.
Some say it should be sent others say it shouldn't.

I personally would send it to make sure (they can always bin it). One thing I did notice though is you are refering to 160A and your location says Edinburgh (I thought the 'A' versions were only for use in Australia)