British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   X-Ray Forms 160EH and Medical Form 26EH (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/x-ray-forms-160eh-medical-form-26eh-256438/)

squalks Sep 24th 2004 2:11 pm

X-Ray Forms 160EH and Medical Form 26EH

We are currently in the process of arraning our 4-year visas. My son has had to have a medical and we are having our x-rays tomorrow. However, on the documentation it explains not to take the xrays or medical documents back from the medical professional and that they must post it off to the DIMIA-26 Lee street, sydney....however, the panel doctor today handed the sealed envelope to my husband and said he didnt know where it goes, and has left tht responsibility up to us. Apparently the x-ray bods are telling us the same. Can anybody help with this one as to where we do send them? Is it UK or Oz? We dont want to send them off half way across the world only to find out they should be sent to a UK address thus holding up our visa apps. in the meantime!

If any one out there has experience of this situation we would appreciate advice...thank you :eek:

sharkin Sep 24th 2004 2:18 pm

Re: X-Ray Forms 160EH and Medical Form 26EH

Originally Posted by squalks
We are currently in the process of arraning our 4-year visas. My son has had to have a medical and we are having our x-rays tomorrow. However, on the documentation it explains not to take the xrays or medical documents back from the medical professional and that they must post it off to the DIMIA-26 Lee street, sydney....however, the panel doctor today handed the sealed envelope to my husband and said he didnt know where it goes, and has left tht responsibility up to us. Apparently the x-ray bods are telling us the same. Can anybody help with this one as to where we do send them? Is it UK or Oz? We dont want to send them off half way across the world only to find out they should be sent to a UK address thus holding up our visa apps. in the meantime!

If any one out there has experience of this situation we would appreciate advice...thank you :eek:

I still have my xrays. My doctor who was pretty experienced in the Oz applications told us to hold on to them and he sent of all the other information. He reckoned that as they were clear and he had signed to say he had seen them etc then that was all that was necessary. Sorry dunno where this can be verified though. Sorry

Bix da Boss Sep 24th 2004 2:23 pm

Hi squalks

Have sent you a PM :)

Granger Sep 24th 2004 6:42 pm

Its ok. I got letter from case officer with medicals and it explained on it that "In the unlikely event the doctor gives them to you, do not tamper with them and send them direct to ASPC."