Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

X-Ray Forms 160EH and Medical Form 26EH

X-Ray Forms 160EH and Medical Form 26EH

Old Sep 24th 2004, 2:11 pm
Just Joined

squalks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default X-Ray Forms 160EH and Medical Form 26EH

We are currently in the process of arraning our 4-year visas. My son has had to have a medical and we are having our x-rays tomorrow. However, on the documentation it explains not to take the xrays or medical documents back from the medical professional and that they must post it off to the DIMIA-26 Lee street, sydney....however, the panel doctor today handed the sealed envelope to my husband and said he didnt know where it goes, and has left tht responsibility up to us. Apparently the x-ray bods are telling us the same. Can anybody help with this one as to where we do send them? Is it UK or Oz? We dont want to send them off half way across the world only to find out they should be sent to a UK address thus holding up our visa apps. in the meantime!

If any one out there has experience of this situation we would appreciate advice...thank you
Old Sep 24th 2004, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

sharkin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: X-Ray Forms 160EH and Medical Form 26EH

Originally Posted by squalks
We are currently in the process of arraning our 4-year visas. My son has had to have a medical and we are having our x-rays tomorrow. However, on the documentation it explains not to take the xrays or medical documents back from the medical professional and that they must post it off to the DIMIA-26 Lee street, sydney....however, the panel doctor today handed the sealed envelope to my husband and said he didnt know where it goes, and has left tht responsibility up to us. Apparently the x-ray bods are telling us the same. Can anybody help with this one as to where we do send them? Is it UK or Oz? We dont want to send them off half way across the world only to find out they should be sent to a UK address thus holding up our visa apps. in the meantime!

If any one out there has experience of this situation we would appreciate advice...thank you

I still have my xrays. My doctor who was pretty experienced in the Oz applications told us to hold on to them and he sent of all the other information. He reckoned that as they were clear and he had signed to say he had seen them etc then that was all that was necessary. Sorry dunno where this can be verified though. Sorry
Old Sep 24th 2004, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Hi squalks

Have sent you a PM
Old Sep 24th 2004, 6:42 pm
heehaugh

Granger will become famous soon enoughGranger will become famous soon enough

Its ok. I got letter from case officer with medicals and it explained on it that "In the unlikely event the doctor gives them to you, do not tamper with them and send them direct to ASPC."