stick your visa up your ****
22.95%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

would you ring ??????

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:42 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
Be firm but FAIR m8, say look PAL its ya kneecaps or ya balls GIV !!!

lol
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 10:00 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollster
lol

hes welsh they wont understand him anyway
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 10:02 am
WBB

hes welsh they wont understand him anyway
they wont understand you with your jaw wired up either.

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 10:06 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
they wont understand you with your jaw wired up either.

LMFFAO !!!!! i luv the welsh
Attached Thumbnails would you ring ??????-mrbeanis.gif  
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 11:03 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: would you ring ??????

Originally posted by WBB
i am toying with the idea of phoning aussie house in london tomorrow to see what is happening with my application, i know they say it can take up to 4 months but i have not heard anything from them and i am getting a little concerned.

would you phone them or leave it another week or two?

my application was sent off on november 24 last year and i sent off some extra info on january 6th.
I am here with words of wisdom !!
Considerations:-

1) Would you want some bloke you could hardly understand on a crap phoneline from UK chasing you up when you got a desk full of work and not a cats chance in hell of seeing the bottom of the pile for months ?

2) Send a staple remover by courier.

3) They could have processed it already and are now waiting to see if you got the balls to chase them up.

4) The case officer is related to PTLabs so the delay is a conspiracy - an offline fine.

5) Explain you have special talents which are invaluable to OZ so another minute cannot be wasted. (Servicing sheep and cat killing)

6) Tell them you are my Celtic bro.

:lecture:
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 11:05 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Bix
I am here with words of wisdom !!
Considerations:-

1) Would you want some bloke you could hardly understand on a crap phoneline from UK chasing you up when you got a desk full of work and not a cats chance in hell of seeing the bottom of the pile for months ?

2) Send a staple remover by courier.

3) They could have processed it already and are now waiting to see if you got the balls to chase them up.

4) The case officer is related to PTLabs so the delay is a conspiracy - an offline fine.

5) Explain you have special talents which are invaluable to OZ so another minute cannot be wasted. (Servicing sheep and cat killing)

6) Tell them you are my Celtic bro.

:lecture:
LOL

Partner apps are processed in London.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 11:09 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
LOL

Partner apps are processed in London.
Oh, I see - but he is in Wales.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 11:12 am

Originally posted by Bix
Oh, I see - but he is in Wales.
It all suddenly becomes clear.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Whats all the panic about, thought you were not moving out to 2005 anyway
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 11:31 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by dotty
He's killed all the cats earlier than expected so has no sport left to keep him here.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 11:33 am

WBB wants to come over for a trip and to validate next month. Apparently he wants to find someone with green hair in Buderim.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by bondipom
WBB wants to come over for a trip and to validate next month. Apparently he wants to find someone with green hair in Buderim.
You mean WBB has never been to OZ yet!!! You mean hes a dreamer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so not surprised
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 11:43 am

You mean WBB has never been to OZ yet!!! You mean hes a dreamer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so not surprised
I believe he did a working holiday here.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

LMFFAO !!!!! i luv the welsh

You are mad..........
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 6:00 pm
Very happy member !!!

bubcay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by WBB
i am toying with the idea of phoning aussie house in london tomorrow to see what is happening with my application, i know they say it can take up to 4 months but i have not heard anything from them and i am getting a little concerned.

would you phone them or leave it another week or two?

my application was sent off on november 24 last year and i sent off some extra info on january 6th.
Do not bang your head on it, ring, ring, ring.....right now.

Good luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.