you will hear on thursday
4.92%
stick your visa up your ****
22.95%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

would you ring ??????

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: would you ring ??????

Originally posted by WBB
i am toying with the idea of phoning aussie house in london tomorrow to see what is happening with my application, i know they say it can take up to 4 months but i have not heard anything from them and i am getting a little concerned.

would you phone them or leave it another week or two?

my application was sent off on november 24 last year and i sent off some extra info on january 6th.
Hi
There is a risk of not acting on this or over acting! Difficult to know what to do isn't it WBB?

Bix - my hubby would tell me to be more 'patient' but I like you would be tempted to email or phone just to make sure everything is in order - seriously as others have said - you could just make sure they have the extra info you sent on 6th January - loads of stuff goes missing that time of the year!!

Gill

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix da Boss
Hi
There is a risk of not acting on this or over acting! Difficult to know what to do isn't it WBB?

Bix - my hubby would tell me to be more 'patient' but I like you would be tempted to email or phone just to make sure everything is in order - seriously as others have said - you could just make sure they have the extra info you sent on 6th January - loads of stuff goes missing that time of the year!!

Gill

Sorry forgot - Thursday is the day - so you have to leave it till then at least
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:14 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

WBB -here's one that rang today

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=207428
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:30 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

Originally posted by WBB
i am toying with the idea of phoning aussie house in london tomorrow to see what is happening with my application, i know they say it can take up to 4 months but i have not heard anything from them and i am getting a little concerned.

would you phone them or leave it another week or two?

my application was sent off on november 24 last year and i sent off some extra info on january 6th.
Phone em WBB...I didnt ring cos I didnt want to hassle them and I thought that they never rush to do anything...I was wrong...application back yesterday...If Id rung a couple of weeks earlier it wouldnt have come back and wouldnt have cost another £40.oo to send back today...

Do it......bout 9.30 as they open..I got through..second atempt..
Good Luck
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:34 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

Oh I rather like the stick it up your A.... option..makes you feel like it sometimes eh.....
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:36 pm
Moomin member

shite..just realised you aint ringing Oz...sorry..still say go wiv it thou...
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:38 pm
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by peppi
shite..just realised you aint ringing Oz...sorry..still say go wiv it thou...
Yes, definitly ring, whats the worst that could happen!? At least it would put your mind at rest just do it!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Give it another week or two, WBB.

A watched pot never boils and all that......
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

The agony of waiting must be a pain in the butt. However it will all be worth it in the end !!

Hope you hear something soon.

footie chick
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 4:37 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Ring, ring, ring!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 4:38 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Have patience Billy. You'll get your reward.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 4:40 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Give it a week billy boy, then maybe ring!

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 5:17 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

WBB,

Give em a call, ya know "have you got the info I sent you ect...please, please, grovel"!

They are not going to put your application to the bottom of the pile. They may wipe their bottoms with it Sorry couldnt resist that.

I sure they get some real dicks who call them up and are real obnoxious.

So as long as your OK and polite with them you'll be fine.

Jack

PS It will also put us all out of our misery
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 5:26 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

LOL at the last load of posts, Do....Dont...do...dont!!!!!!!!
The email idea sounds good
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Can I change my vote? (I did do the stick it up.... vote coz I thought that might be funny! Sorry Bill) Ring next week, then stick it up your ...... !!!!
Larissa

PS by the way, that was a joke (if anyone reads this and thinks I'm picking on WBB!!!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.