Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Would you like a white or red wine with your dog, Mr Snake??

Would you like a white or red wine with your dog, Mr Snake??

Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:13 am
Aussie lost in the UK

AndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Would you like a white or red wine with your dog, Mr Snake??

Funny (or not so funny) story ...depending on where your sense of humour lies...

Some poor kids in QLD had their pet dog chomped by a 'little' snake - who proceded to eat the dog as the kids looked on......

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=384686
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

Katehn will become famous soon enoughKatehn will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Would you like a white or red wine with your dog, Mr Snake??

Originally Posted by AndyR1976
Funny (or not so funny) story ...depending on where your sense of humour lies...

Some poor kids in QLD had their pet dog chomped by a 'little' snake - who proceded to eat the dog as the kids looked on......

My sister in law just told me about this. She is worried at the moment as she has a terrier and a snake came in the house the other night and disapeared before they could catch it!
She was just about to start hunting for it when i spoke to her earlier.
I didn't realise they ate animals that size
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:56 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I giggled!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all

Are pythons just in OLD and up to Darwin etc.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 2:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by busterboy
Sorry, I giggled!

dont worry your not alone
Old Feb 27th 2008, 2:25 am
Aussie lost in the UK

AndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katehn
My sister in law just told me about this. She is worried at the moment as she has a terrier and a snake came in the house the other night and disapeared before they could catch it!
She was just about to start hunting for it when i spoke to her earlier.
I didn't realise they ate animals that size
Snakes can chomp quite big animals but generally the snakes in Australia are only large enough to chomp rats, mice etc - a few might take a rabbit or small dog......

Generally, the ones to worry about are the browns and reb-belly blacks (plus tiapan out west) but neither of these are big enough to eat a dog or cat.... but they are venemous to kill any pet and human ----my Jack Russel names Forrest) was killed a few years back by a brown snake...
Old Feb 27th 2008, 2:37 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure the snake is actually SMILING !!!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 2:38 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/img/2007/...thon_lg_sp.jpg

I am sure the snake is actually SMILING !!!!
Nah! That's indigestion!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:03 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

perhaps the snake was koreon
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
Nah! That's indigestion!
It's saying 'does my bum look big in this?'
Old Feb 27th 2008, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by curly
It's saying 'does my bum look big in this?'
no its just dressed like a dogs dinner
Old Feb 27th 2008, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mumfords
no its just dressed like a dogs dinner
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:12 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Next installment.......with great picture!

http://www.cairns.com.au/article/200...ocal-news.html

...what next? Python eats Holden Ute!
Old Feb 28th 2008, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all

i just knew i should,nt of looked at this thread & now i really whish i hadnt ,
yuk ,
& i thought the snake in my bird cage was bad , gonna keep extra eye on my little dog .
those pics r sick but i do luv sending them bac to uk .
Old Feb 28th 2008, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

I read this story in The Mercury this morning-it said that recently this same family had lost a cat and a guinea pig to snakes as well......makes you wonder.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.