Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

would you adam and eve it!

would you adam and eve it!

Old Nov 11th 2006, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default would you adam and eve it!

6.30 here in uk...sat having my first cuppa of the day (in my sons house) and theres a knock at the door, i was a bit hesitant about opening it, but did and its a neighbour from up the road telling me some git has put my car windows through.

My sons car is parked directly behind mine and his is okay.

Now im wondering if the same arses who superglued the locks on so called Mischievious Night live around here as my next door neighbours son in my last house was a wanna be chav (bit too fat and poncey to really qualify) but the lads who he use to hang around looked like a motely crew!

What a brilliant start to the day!
Old Nov 11th 2006, 6:03 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: would you adam and eve it!

Originally Posted by lollyno1

Ugh, that's crap lolly. Sorry to hear about that. I know that feeling ... hub once left a computer in the car for 3 days (unbeknown to me) and on the fourth morning I went outside to find the window smashed and the computer gone. Amazed it took them so long really.
Let's hear it for insurance. I hope they fix it good and quick for you.

Can you park anywhere else once it's done?
Old Nov 11th 2006, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

6.30 here in uk...sat having my first cuppa of the day (in my sons house) and theres a knock at the door, i was a bit hesitant about opening it, but did and its a neighbour from up the road telling me some git has put my car windows through.

Now im wondering if the same arses who superglued the locks on so called Mischievious Night live around here as my next door neighbours son in my last house was a wanna be chav (bit too fat and poncey to really qualify) but the lads who he use to hang around looked like a motely crew!

That is a really rotten start to the day, there are some not nice people in this world who take pleasure in destroying other peoples property.

I have twice had some one damage the car first time, someone hit it whilst the car was outside the house and then 18 months later the car was keyed from one end to the other obviously this then affects car insurance.

I doubt you will ever find out who did it but lets hope it plays on thier conceince and in the end what goes around comes around.

Hope the rest of the day is beter for you.

Sarah
Old Nov 11th 2006, 6:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

That's just awful mate.
Old Nov 11th 2006, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear your news
Old Nov 11th 2006, 7:09 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: would you adam and eve it!

Sorry to hear it mate, what a shocker!

I had one of my car windows smashed when I lived in WA. It's bloody irritating.
Old Nov 11th 2006, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

What a pain. Was anything nicked from the car or was it just smashed for the sake of it. Peole like that really make you sick
Old Nov 11th 2006, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

ta for your messages.

pleasure of having window broken £60 excess on insurance!

nothing stolen as car was empty, just done for sake of it i think. Car can go in garage now its been cleared.

Was going out christmas shopping ( a job i hate) but didnt bother in the end, just staying in and paying all my bills once and for all
Old Nov 11th 2006, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Used to live in your neck of the woods, so glad I moved away!!!!

But this kind of thing happens all over, just some areas less so...hope your day got better
Old Nov 11th 2006, 4:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about your car does sound a bit of a coincidence doesn't it bloody chavs they make your blood boil
Old Nov 11th 2006, 5:11 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

scumbags